UNEXPECTED

NARRATOR'S POV

Chang woke up with the sound of his annoying alarm ....without opening his eyes he leaned forward to kiss ..his pillow, which he apparently thought was yoona ...but, instead, as he supposed , yoona's soft skin, he felt a fur into his mouth.

He quickly set up...spitting out the fur and looked to his side to see a pillow beside him , instead of yoona.

He turned towards the night stand to see a small white note...Chang reached out across the bed and grabbed the note...

"Good morning hubby, i am leaving early, but don't worry i will be back with your lunch, and your breakfast is right in front of you....finish it and don't you dare try to work without finishing it.

Bye ....kisses,,,kisses and kisses.

love you."

Chang wook smiled reading the note...he looked in front of him to see breakfast was neatly arranged and was covered by some white plates.

A sudden warm feeling started to rise in his chest...it's been many years since he last felt this way....it almost felt like now he actually have someone ...who cared about him and loved him...but, then a sudden image of his past flashed into his mind reminding him and bringing him back to reality.

he shook his head before getting out of the bed and walking towards bathroom.

***********

Chang carried yoona inside their room and placed her gently on the bed...he himself went to the bathroom to take warm long shower...which he really needed.

The day was hectic with load of work and then yoona was a constant distraction for him...it was almost....12 AM ...when he finally was able to complete all his remaining work and till then yoona was already fast asleep in the connecting room...he was about to take leave today so he just brought her home.

After his long warm shower , he finally felt relieved ......he came out of the bathroom in his boxer and didn't bothered to put on anything else....he just moved towards his bed ...just to see yoona sprawled out on bed...she almost took whole space.

Her both arms and legs were sprawled open...giving him the view of her pink underwear from under her dress...if it was any other time then he might have considered the option of ravishing her ...but now...he himself is too tired.

So, he just walked towards her and shifted her body in more comfortable position ...he came and lied on other side and just when he was about to fall asleep ...he felt yoona shifting beside him and in a very next moment she wrapped herself around him.

Chang just sighed before...falling asleep .

***********

NEXT MORNING

Yoona woke up first ....she rubbed her eyes and looked around to find herself back into chang's bedroom...she looked beside her to see chang fast asleep ...then as she stared in front of her towards the wall clock ..her eyes grew wide ...it was already 11.

She quickly pulled chang wook's comforter down revealing his bare chest...to which she really paid no attention and instead continued to wake him up "Chang ...chang...chang wake up..you are late for office and its 11am...wake up...wa..."

She never completed her sentence because in the midst of it ...she was pulled down on the bed..with chang wook pinning her wrists above her head "Shut up ... will you...i am taking a break today....so be quiet now...you already given me to much hard time yesterday."