Chapter Forty: (OVA) Dealing with a Stubborn Phenex

After a few days of R'n'R, especially after the whole Decepticon Justice Division ordeal, Braedey was up in his bedroom playing around with Fenrir. In about a month's time, Braedey and some of the other members of the ORC would be heading off to Kyoto for a school trip and would be gone for two days.

"Okay. Fenrir, sit." Braedey snapped his fingers, and the wolf does so. "Now, reach for the sky..." Fenrir slowly lifted himself up onto his back legs, his front paws up in the air. "BANG!" Fenrir does his best imitation of being shot, and he fell over on his back with a thud. "Good job, boy!" Braedey laughed, rubbing Fenrir's belly, the wolf laying there with his tongue hanging out. "Attaboy, Fenrir. Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone, huh? Who's gonna miss me? Who's gonna miss meeeeeeee?" He laughed

Just then, a magic circle appeared on the floor. Fenrir turned to look over, while Braedey shielded his eyes from the brightness until it died down. Once it died down, he looked over to see and was shocked to see who was standing there.

"Ravel?" Braedey questioned in confusion

Ravel bowed immediately. "Lord Braedey, I need your-" She then noticed the position Braedey was in, with his hands still on Fenrir's belly. "Uh, did I come at a bad time?" She asked in concern.

Braedey huffed. "Seriously, what is the point of making doors in the first place when people just show up out of nowhere by magic circle? It's ridiculous!" He stood up, with Fenrir rolling over and looking to Ravel. "What do you need?" He asked her.

"I need your help." Ravel replied.

~*~*~

Braedey soon informed Rias of Ravel's arrival, and they and the rest of the ORC al gathered up in the clubroom for an emergency meeting. Ravel sat in the middle of one the couches, while Rias and Braedey sat over on the other opposite from Ravel.

"Lady Rias, I apologise for visiting on such short notice." Ravel began. "But, I need your help regarding my older brother."

Braedey and Rias' eyes widened in shock at this news, although more for Rias instead of Braedey. Rias then looks down. "Riser..."

"I don't get it." Braedey spoke up, sounding confused. "What problem does that hothead have?" He asked.

"I assume you already know the rumours about his behaviour since the Rating Game." Ravel explained to them. "How he hasn't done anything since he confined himself to his room."

Xenovia cocked a brow at the name. "Riser. I've heard the rumors as well..." She muses.

Irina turned to her. "Who's Riser?" She asked.

"Riser is a member of the Phoenix Family, Madame Shidou." Sonicwave informed her. "And was Lady Gremroy's ex-fiancé."

Irina gasped. "Fiancé?! How romantic!" She gushed.