Chapter Sixteen: Azazel, Pools, Rias' Brother

At a karaoke party that evening, both Braedey and Ossei covered their ears from the horrible singing of Motohama and Matsuba. It's a surprise to the Transformatrix bearer that security hasn't come along to throw them out.

Braedey walked over to get another drink of cola at the bar, Kurt as he got a text message from Rias on his phone. He walked over to the restrooms to check, just to be on the safe side, and he saw Rias and Akeno had sent pictures of them in rather exotic lingerie.

Braedey shook his head from the sight of this, closed his phone, and pinched his nose to prevent bleeding. 'What in the... Why do Rias and Akeno do this?' He shook his head, then headed out of the restroom. He then saw Kiba sitting on the couch, and he headed over and sat down next to him. "You good, Kiba?" He asked.

Kiba nodded. "Yeah. Listen, Braedey, I never got the chance to thank you before, so... thank you." He said appreciatively.

Braedey puts his arm around Kiba's shoulder. "No probs. It's what we do. We're family, right?" He asked.

Kiba smiled, and nodded. "Right. Family."

Braedey then got a message. He checked his phone. "Oh. It's that fella who gave me the painting the other evening." He stood up, then turned to Kiba. "I have to get going. Do me a favour; if the pervs keep singing, get Issei, Asia, and Koneko out of here."

Kiba laughed. "You got it." He gave a thumbs-up.

~*~*~

Over at the man's apartment, Braedey and the mysterious gentleman talked about the former's past, how he gained the Transformatrix, dealt with the Chaos Bringer Unicron, meeting the Autobots and battling against Decepticons and baddies throughout his youth, along with defeating Megatronus and the resurrection of Cybertron when he was 15, and a few other adventures along the way.

The man smiled. "That's quote the story. I have to say, you're really strong to have such a heart about it. Not many people turn out good from dealing with such crazy adventures. You're really strong, Knight of the Primes." He commented.

Braedey's eyes widened in shock as the man stood up, and he sprouted ten black Fallen Angel wings from his back. "I am Azazel." The man introduced himself. "Otherwise known as the head of the Fallen Angels."

Braedey jumped to his feet, arming the Transformatrix for combat

Braedey jumped to his feet, arming the Transformatrix for combat. "What in the Pits do you want? I've had my fair share of Fallen Angels, so your reasoning and excuses better be good." He warned.

"Easy, now," Azazel spoke calmly. "I'm not here to fight you. After what happened with Kokabiel, I'd just thought I should check in. I have to say, it's been a long time since I've seen your kind." He commented.

"Wait a second... you mean you've met Cybertronians long ago?" Braedey questioned.

"You could say that." Azazel replied to his question. "I mean, I'm over ten thousand years old. It's not hard to forget something like that." He chuckled. "And your Sonicwave buddy, I met him about a night ago to inform him about how he did in the field." He added.