Chapter Eight: Decepticon Attack!

The next morning, Braedey woke up to see that he was up on the roof of Issei's house. He remembered he was out stargazing last night, and he really enjoyed his time outside. It made him feel good, and thanks to his Devil Powers, he could see much better in the dark, and it was definitely something else.

Braedey looked to his left, and he saw Divebomber sitting next to him. "Morning, 'Bomber." He greeted, gently patting the Minicon's helm, and the mechanical bird gave a low caw. "Guess Sonicwave sent you out to keep an eye on me." He guessed, only for the Minicon to jump up onto his left arm. "Funny." Braedey looked out to the town of Kuoh, and he could see the academy in the distance. "This place seems so quiet, you'd think the Decepticons could be hiding in plain sight. Good thing Sonicwave knows what he's doing."

With that, the brunette gets down from the roof, entering his bedroom via open window, and prepares to head off for Kuoh Academy.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Orion was heading off to Kuoh Academy, but all the while, he can't help but wonder about what happened to him last night. It was all fresh in hud mind, and it was definitely something else.

Last night, he encountered an unknown blonde woman around his age, but he couldn't see who it was because of how dark it was last night, and she had given him some kind of large red Gauntlet, while told him she was the guardian of this odd-looking device, amongst a line of many others sworn to protect this odd piece with their very lives, awaiting for the right someone destined to bestow this Gauntlet to.

Orion looked over to his left wrist, eyeing the red bracelet now on it, which is what it changed into last night, wondering what it could actually do. To be honest, he commented it looked rather cool and rather sleek, but at the same time, he didn't know what it could do.

"You okay over there, Orion?" The male looked away from the bracelet to see Braedey walking up to him with a small smile on his face

"You okay over there, Orion?" The male looked away from the bracelet to see Braedey walking up to him with a small smile on his face. "You seem rather puzzled by something." He commented.

"Oh! Uh, nothing." Orion shook his head. "Just a little something. Nothing for you to worry about." The two males walked into the school grounds, the two of them taking in the calm breeze of the day. But, as they do so, they can't help but hear the sound of conversation nearby. "What's going on over there?" He asked, looking over to see a group of girls, along with 'the perverted trio' not far from them, and they seem to be looking to someone.

"I... don't know." Braedey replied back. He looked over to the front gate, and he and Orion soon got their answer as of who it was. Orion looked over, and he can't help but feel his face flush slightly from the sight of who it is.

The person is a teenage girl who looked to be beautiful. She has long and straight sandy blonde hair with a pink tint at the tips which is usually tied into a side ponytail using a big blue ribbon. She has free-hanging bangs that frame her face, along with beauty marks under each of her purple eyes. She stands at a relatively tall height with a voluptuous, curvy figure possessing massive bouncy breasts, and a noticeably rounded butt. She is wearing a yellow shirt, a white mini-skirt with black and green trimmings, black and white knee high socks, along with white and pink shoes.