Chapter Three: Braedey's First Request/Encounter

Previously...

Braedey walked into the centre of the magic circle, just as it glows brightly, forcing him to close his eyes. A moment goes by, but something was wrong. He opened his eyes, and saw he was still in the Occult Research Club. "What happened?" He asked.

"It looks like you can't jump to places yet." Rias told him.

"That's not really a problem for me." Braedey shrugged. "I can get to that place easily."

"How? By bicycle?" Issei asked incredulously.

"No. By any car I want." Braedey replied, holding up the Transformatrix.

~*~*~

By around 8:00PM in the evening, many people have gone off for home in Japan. The roads were empty, while some lights had gone out in some homes.

On one of the lonely roads, there was a low rumble of a car's engine. A moment later, a car could be seen driving along with its engine running so quietly, one would think it had been turned off. This car was a red Aston Martin One-77 with golden rims. It was the vehicle mode of Knockout, one of Braedey's new forms.

Knockout drives along in the night, the summoning card sitting in the middle of his dashboard, like a GPS, letting him know which how to look for. So far, this little venture will let him get a taste for what the ORC does behind human's backs. Also, Braedey didn't mind the company that was with the club. He saw Kiba as a good friend, while Akeno was the first girl to greet him and bring him to the club. For Koneko and Asia, he needs to know a bit more about them before he can make a final statement. For Rias, her red hair seemed to be the one thing that stands out to Braedey. He just couldn't put his metal digit on it. For issei, he's still the same pervert Braedey knew him as before all this.

Soon, Knockout pulled up to a lone single-storey home about 10 minutes outside of town. The home looked very nice from the exterior, and it seemed to be a special contractor had been called in to build this home. Knockout rolled to a halt at the side of the road, and once making sure nobody was watching, he transformed into robot mode.

Knockout is a 21ft tall red Decepticon. He has a finical design in the shape of spiky hair on top of his helm, with a silver face, and red optics. He has silver hands like a humans, only sharpened at the tips, car doors on the forearms, golden wheel rims on his shoulders and in his ankles, headlights and the front grille on the chest, and the Transformatrix in the centre of the chest.

 He has silver hands like a humans, only sharpened at the tips, car doors on the forearms, golden wheel rims on his shoulders and in his ankles, headlights and the front grille on the chest, and the Transformatrix in the centre of the chest

Knockout stretches out his robot form, his joints clanking and cracking in some places, before he rolled his shoulder plates. He brings his left hand up, tapping the Transformatrix insignia on his chest, and in a cobalt blue flash of light, he turned into Braedey. Once done so, Braedey pulled out the summoning card from his pocket, and walked over to the front door.