Chapter Six: Friends, Exorcists, and Autobots

After the fight with Riser, Braedey couldn't help but blush whenever he'd see Rias flash a smile to her, or even give him a small peck on the cheek, much to Issei's frustration and annoyance. The brunette would even get a hug from Akeno, his face flushing red from her contact against his body. For Kiba, the two would share a handshake and bro-fist. Asia would simply bow her head, and Emile to him, and Braedey can't help but smile at how cute she looks when she smiled. For Koneko, she'd give a nod, but show a smile to him.

To everyone's surprise, one of Riser's wives, Yubelluna, came over to the clubhouse, giving her deepest apologies to the Transformatrix bearer and to Rias, then she gave Braedey a kiss on the lips, the brunette's face flushing redder than an American fire truck. After that, she gave Braedey a card so he could come over to where she's staying, since she shockingly left Riser, and went out of her way to find a place of her own, and even some type of work. Boy, the look of Rias' face she gave to Yubelluna that day... she would rip through the entire Decepticon army with a look like that.

~*~*~

On a Wednesday morning, Braedey, with a pair of roller blades on his feet, skates along the footpath to Kuoh Academy. Oddly enough, he seemed to like going off to the academy instead of hating going to school. Guess thoughts can be changed.

As Braedey makes a quick turn to the left, he runs into someone in the middle of the footpath, knocking the two of them down. Braedey shook his head from the impact, and he saw who he ran into.

The person is a 16-year old male. He has short brown hair with red eyes, while he has a pale skin complexion. He has a light muscular build, wearing a completely brand new Kuoh Academy uniform.

"Hey, sorry about that, buddy

"Hey, sorry about that, buddy." Braedey spins up to his feet, helping up the fellow brunette. "What brings you out to this neck of the world?" He asked.

"I've just enrolled into Kuoh Academy. Do you know the way there?" The brunette asked. "Oh, and my name is Orion. Orion Ryugen." He introduces himself.

"Braedey Martin, at your service." Braedey introduces himself to Orion. "You're heading to the school in the wrong direction. It's down this road, and it's the first on the right." He explained.

"Oh! Okay. Thanks a lot." Orion nodded his head, and the two of them begin to make their way down the footpath together, heading forth to the academy. "You go to the school as well?" He asked.

"No. I wear this uniform just for the sake of wearing it." Braedey replies sarcastically, Orion laughing with him.

Along the way to the academy, Braedey soon learnt a bit about Orion, and what he's like. Orion likes to make puns whenever he can, while he enjoys having fun wherever he can. He is very active. But, he does get serious in tense situations. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat, able to use any kind of weapon, and even has knowledge of any guns. He is also athletic and smarter than he really looks.