Chapter Thirty-Three: The Wrath of Quintessa Pt2

Previously...

"Knight of the Primes. Bearer of the Transformatrix. Saviour of the universe." Quintessa eyed the brunette. "You shall do my bidding, and if you do... I will let you live with me as one of my own." She smiled, and stroke her hand against Braedey's face. "You are now mine to command."

Braedey looked down at the metal ground before meeting Quintessa's gaze and nodded to her.

~*~*~

Braedey, now having a cold and stern demeanour, instead of of his regular personality, looked over to Quintessa, his armour fading from view, now having black clothing inside of his signature blue colour scheme. "We must find a way to restore this planet." He declared darkly, his eyes narrowing.

"There is a way to heal my world." Quintessa gestured over to the unique engravings on the wall before her, which had intricate markings and carvings into the wall, and the map of Pangaea, the supercontinent down on the floor.

"My power of creation, the staff, was stolen from me by my twelve Guardian Knights

"My power of creation, the staff, was stolen from me by my twelve Guardian Knights. They betrayed me and hid it on Earth. Gave it to your precious humans. The staff is the only way to bring life back to my world." She added in.

Quintessa circled around Braedey. "You are going to find it for me. Do you understand, Bearer? You shall do as I order you."

"My master..." Braedey clenched his fist, a darkening expression appearing on his face. "I shall."

~*~*~

Back on Earth, the ORC had gathered up at Issei's home, all of them feeling a bit downed with Braedey not around. Saberclaw and Divebomber were over to the side of the lounge room, along with Fenrir, the three of them next to one another. Issei could tell they really do miss Braedey, and they really want him back home.

Rias had been taking long baths and showers, trying to get her mind off of the old Knight and what it said to her. Akeno had been talking to Sona and Tsubaki, just to keep her mind at ease, while also snuggling with Issei, who's rather lost for words as to why she's even bunking in with him and Asia. Xenovia was also feeling lost without Braedey around to give her comfort, so she would stay with Rias in his bedroom just to try and soothe her heart. Even Koneko missed lying in the Transformatrix bearer's lap, so she would lay down in Orion's lap, to his confusion as to why she would do this.

With Orion, he's been spending less time with the ORC, taking care of the spa hotel alongside his sister Misaki. But, whenever Misaki would look over to her brother when he wasn't looking, she could tell something was troubling him. Also, Susan had noticed the absence of Braedey, which had gotten her concerned. So, she had gone over to Kuoh Academy, came across Koneko, and she asked what had happened to Braedey.

~*~*~

At Issei's house, Misaki and Susan were introduced to one another, along with the rest of the ORC, and they soon explained the events back in the Underworld, as well as Braedey leaving Earth for Cybertron to destroy the Requiem Blaster. However, Rias informed to the two that it's been a week since he's been gone, and it does not seem like good news.