Chapter Twenty-Three: Summer Break is Here

Across the land of Japan, the sun began to rise above the horizon. The colour scheme of the sky is a wonderful mixture of reds, orange, and yellows, slowly becoming a gentle blue.

The sunlight of the morning peeks through the curtains of Braedey's bedroom's window, and the light shone down upon some sleeping occupants in the bed. One form stirred from the light. Braedey's cobalt blue eyes fluttered open as his consciousness began to return. He lightly groaned from the light hitting his face. He slowly rose up into a sitting position, noticing a slumbering Rias on his left, with a sleeping Xenovia by his right, the two of them stark naked. He showed a small smile, and gently patted Rias' head.

Braedey then felt something shifting underneath the blanket. He took a look, and he saw Akeno appear, lying on top of him. "Morning, you." She giggled.

"Hey, Akeno

"Hey, Akeno. What's going on?" Braedey asked, clearing his throat.

Akeno gently pecked him on the cheek, and she started to work her way around his face, kissing his nose, chin, forehead, other cheek. She leaned towards his lips, only for a voice stopped her.

"Akeno..." Rias spoke, now awake, and she looked at Akeno. "Care to explain how you ended up on top of Braedey like that?" She demanded.

'Oh, this is not good. A cat fight first thing in the morning.' Braedey thought to himself.

"I'm just deepening my bond with my adorable, little Braedey here." Akeno traced her finger down Braedey's stomach, making the brunette shiver a little from the contact.

"'My Braedey'?" Rias asked incredulously. "And when did you exactly become the master of his soul?"

"I'm not his master, but I am his senior." Akeno explained to her. "It's my duty as an upper-classman to take care of him."

Rias smirked at Akeno's assumption. "Clever girl. But alas, you've exposed yourself."

Xenovia started to stir from her slumber. "Is it time to get up now?" She asked groggily.

"No, Xenovia! It's okay." Braedey gently patted her head. "You can go back to sleep."

Xenovia snuggled up against Braedey. "Good. This feels too comfortable to get up from." She then drifted back to sleep.

'Okay. That's one less I need to deal with for today.' Braedey sighed mentally.

Rias hits Akeno in the face with her pillow. "I'm getting tired of you putting your greedy hands on him when we rightfully agreed to share!" She huffed.

"A little taste here and there doesn't hurt anyone, now stop being so stingy!" Akeno stated back, before she threw her pillow back at Rias.

Rias added some of her magic into her pillow. "And we just finished REMODELING THE HOUSE! YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS UNACCEPTABLE!" She thundered.