Chapter Thirty-Five: The Wrath of Quintessa Pt4

Previously...

"'Three worlds colliding, one will not survive.' You were born for this. This is the latest image of the world of the Quintessons coming here." Burton held up photos of the planet Quintesson. "And we're all that stand in its way. So you'd better find that staff quickly."

"MI6 and the Decepticons are here!" Cogman yelled out, running in.

"Why are MI6 even chasing after us? We haven't done anything wrong." Asia insisted.

"Let's move!" Rias announced.

~*~*~

Soon enough, everyone rushed off outside of the castle, just as they saw a convoy of black vans coming up towards the building.

"The decoy car is ready?" Burton asked to Cogman.

"Hurry along." Cogman urged to them.

An old Transformer, who seems to have the alt-mode of a Spitfire fighter plane, stepped out in front of Bumblebee and Hotrod. "I got him, boys!" The Transformer then tripped over, and it fell to the ground with a thud

"Hurry! Move! Quick, quick, quick!" Hotrod shouted urgently. Bumblebee transformed into alt-mode, with Rias, Orion, and Kiba climbing in. "Get out of here! My weapon will stop the time!" Hotrod aimed and fires his blaster, suddenly creating a large bubble form around the MI6, and making them float around slowly as time for them was going slower.

"Whoa

"Whoa." Issei commented.

"It's like how I can stop time, somewhat." Gasper added in. "Maybe I can ask Braedey to build me a gun like that." He wondered.

"There's the other Autobots." Asia pointed out, just as Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Smokescreen raced up.

At once, Gasper, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, Issei, and Xenovia all climbed into Bulkhead. Bumblebee sped off away from the castle with Hotrod and Bulkhead, Smokescreen and Wheeljack providing some cover, as Cogman linked up with his Transformer body, shifting into his Aston Martin alt-mode, Burton climbing aboard, and followed them.

"Okay, we need to go over this." Orion said to Rias, racing along at speed. "The staff of Merlin, it was buried with Merlin himself, entombed somewhere in the world. Where could it be?" He asked to Kiba and Rias.

"It would be anywhere!" Rias spoke back, sounding exasperated, smacking the dashboard in frustration. "I'm not sure where-"

"Rias, calm down." Kiba advised from the backseats, placing a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down. "Think with a clear mind."

Orion then had a brainwave, as Bee began to drive through the streets of London. "Wait. Rias, you have to think about that staff. If you can see it in your mind, it could give us a clue where it might be." He suggested.