Chapter Five: Braedey VS Riser

The next day at Kuoh Academy really seemed like the norm for Braedey now. Every morning, he'd meet either Issei, Rias, or even Asia, and with a smile on his face, the group of friends head off into the school. Anytime anyone else asked him about him and Rias, Braedey simply said they are friends, and he's in her club, simple as that.

Whenever he goes out to do some deliveries, Braedey feels like he's just being a delivery boy or something. But, he knows this is doing him some good, and it'll help Rias and the others at the ORC a lot. Also, he's met up and talked more with Susan, who's happy whenever she sees him arrive at her place with a smile on her face.

~*~*~

One evening, Braedey met up with Issei, Koneko, Asia, Akeno, and Kiba, all of them smiling and happy the school day was over. But, in the back of Braedey's head, he didn't see Rias in school for today. It did give him some concern, but it didn't bother him too much. She must have a logical explanation for why.

The group walked into the clubhouse, but they were shocked by what they saw in the main room: there was Rias, but there was also someone with her, and he was groping Rias' ample breasts!

The person is a tall and handsome young man in his early 20's with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes. His outfit consists of a burgundy blazer with gold embroidery on the right with matching pants and black dress shoes. Underneath his open blazer is a white dress shirt that is not fully buttoned, just one button short, giving a slight view to his chest.

With anger now on his face, Braedey suddenly charged forward with a yell, getting Rias and the male's attention, and he sucker-punched the man away from the redhead, sending him into the nearby wall

With anger now on his face, Braedey suddenly charged forward with a yell, getting Rias and the male's attention, and he sucker-punched the man away from the redhead, sending him into the nearby wall. "Don't you dare touch her, you sick animal!" Braedey snapped out angrily, his blue eyes glaring, almost like they'll go red.

"Braedey? What are you doing?" Rias asked him in surprise, her eyes wide.

"What the absolute...?" The man gets to his feet, clearly angry and glaring at Braedey. "Who is this guy?" He demanded.

"I'm really sorry. This is my friend, Braedey." Rias apologised to the man. "He's part of my group."

"How is this sick man, Rias?" Braedey growled, standing in front of Rias to make sure the man didn't come forth to her. "Did he hurt you anywhere?" He asked her.

"I'm her fiancé, you crazy!" The man snapped, Braedey's eyes widening in shock.

"Say what?" Braedey asked dumbfounded.

"His name is Riser Phenex. My parents set up the marriage before I was even born." Rias explained, showing a fake smile. Braedey can tell it's forced, and she really hated the guy, but she can't show it right now.

"You see, she wants all this." Riser laughed mockingly. "Just like they all did." He gestures a hand to a group of 14 women just behind him, all of them smiling at the male.