Chapter Twenty-Four: The Gremory House

After their bath and cleanup, Rias soon lead her peerage over to her home. Her home more like a mansion than anything else. The layout of the mansion's outside is a quadrangle with a courtyard in the middle. Outside at the entrance is a fountain with a circular flower bed surround it, with many gardens in the surrounding areas.

"Holy.... moly." Orion muttered in awe.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Issei agreed.

"And I thought our house looked big, Issei." Braedey added in.

"Wow! This place is enormous!" Xenovia said in shock.

"This is where your family lives?" Asia asked to Rias.

Rias nodded, just as Grayfia walked out and bowed in greeting to them. "Welcome home, my lady." She greeted to Rias. "We have been awaiting your return. You may follow me inside."

The ORC now began to follow Grayfia into the mansion. They headed down one of the many large hallways, with maids and busters standing along the sides, bowing to them as they go past.

"I'm not feeling extremely uncomfortable here." Orion said sarcastically.

"Oh, no." Issei agreed. "The dozens of butlers and maids didn't give you that feeling, did they?"

"Behave, you two. Remember who's house we're all walking through? Show some respect." Braedey hissed at the two, making them shut up.

Just then, a little boy came running into view with a smile on his little face. He is a cute young boy with short crimson red hair just like that of Sirzechs, and blue-green eyes similar to that of Grayfia's own eyes. "Rias! You're finally home!" The little boy ran up and hugged Rias, which she hugged him back in response.

"I've missed you, Millicas

"I've missed you, Millicas." Rias smiled at the boy. "My, you've grown up since the last time I saw you." She added.

Braedey looked at the little boy, an eyebrow raised. "Who might this be? Is he your little brother, Rias?" He asked.

Rias shook her head. "Not exactly. Millicas is the son of my older brother, Sirzechs." She clarified.

"So, that would make him your nephew." Asia deduced.

"Well, he's definitely got the Gremory redhead mark ticked." Orion commented.

"Now, Millicas. Be a good boy and say hello." Rias told her nephew.

"Okay." Millicas lets go of Rias, stood in front of the group, and bowed to them. "My name is Millicas Gremory. It's a pleasure to meet you." He greeted.

"So cute!" Asia smiled.

"Devilish looks and good manners. Talk about Prince Charming." Xenovia commented next.