Chapter Fourteen: Occult Research Club VS Kokabiel

Previously...

Issei then activated his Boosted Gear. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go kick that asshole's teeth in!"

"Let's go." Rias announced, walking off with the others alongside her. "We must defend Kuoh Academy!"

"House of Gremory, House of Sitri, ROLL OUT!" Braedey declared, raising his left fist, as a blue light shone out, forming an Autobot logo against the clouds above.

~*~*~

Soon enough, Sona and her peerage stood together with their hands out, manifesting and creating a large crystal shield all around Kuoh Academy.

"We've put up a protective barrier around the entire school. If nothing drastic happens, it should keep everything inside it from getting damaged." Sona informed to Rias.

"Thank you, Sona." Rias smiled to her. "This means so much."

"Understand that this will only work if the conditions remain the same." Sona advised.

"Got it." Rias nodded.

Tsubaki then appeared. "Tsubaki. How's Irina?" Sona asked to her.

"Her condition isn't life-threatening anymore." Tsubaki informed to Sona. "You can thank Braedey for that." She gestured over to Braedey.

"It's the least I could do." Braedey nodded firmly. "I just hope Xenovia and Kiba will show up to assist." He added.

"Have you heard from Kiba?" Saji asked to them.

"No, we haven't." Orion shook his hesd. "But, I've got a good feeling he won't miss out on a fight like this." He smirked, arming his Dragon Heart gauntlet.

"I'll keep the barrier up and try to keep the school from collapsing, as much as I'd like to avoid it." Sona declared to Rias and her peerage. "Rias, it's not too late. You can still try to contact your brother." Sona suggested to Rias.

"You know what I don't see?" Rias asked incredulously. "You trying to contact your big sister."

"With good reason, too." Sona stated back. "Sirzechs loves you. He'd want to assist us. There's no doubt he'd come here as soon as you called him."

"There's no need." Akeno spoke up, walking up to them. "I've already contacted Sirzechs."

"How could you do that without asking me first?" Rias demanded from her, sounding irritated.

"Look, Rias. I understand that you don't want to bother your brother unless you absolutely must." Akeno explained to her. "Our enemy is a Leader-Class Fallen Angel. He's not someone you can take on your own. I think that qualifies this as a must."

Rias looked over to Braedey. "Braedey?" She asked.

"I've run through some scenarios. She does raise a good point." Braedey advised. "In my opinion, it be best to have some backup."

Rias sighed in defeat. "Fine."

Akeno smiled. "I thank you for your consideration,
President. Sirzechs is on his way. I believe his forces should arrive here in just an hour."

"Good grief, girl." Rias shook her head with a smirk on her face. "I cannot win with you, can I? Should be a fun hour."

~*~*~

The ORC walk in at the other end of the school grounds as Rias started to explain her plan. Sonicwave had also arrived on the scene, with Divebomber and Saberclaw alongside him.