Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Wrath of Quintessa Pt6

Previously...

Rias looked at Braedey, who recollected himself. "Rias Gremory, I am sorry. I have failed you. I have doomed both Earth and Cybertron." He said with sorrow in his voice. "Quintessa has made me into the creature I swore to never become. I cannot apologise enough for attacking you and the ORC."

Rias placed her sword in front of Braedey, knelt down in front of him, then cupped his face, letting him look at her. "Braedey, you can fix this. We can't do this without you. It's up to you, Braedey. Without you... we are ALL doomed."

Braedey looked at Rias, then nodded sharply, rising to his feet, then picked up the sword Rias gave to him, and looked over to the Knights. "Guardian Knights. My brothers. I will never betray you again. I am Braedey Martin, bearer of the Transformatrix, Knight of the Primes. To save Earth and Cybertron, we must go to Quintessa's planet, and destroy her... once and for all!" He declared firmly.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, up on Quintessa's homeworld, which was now in Earth's atmosphere, around 20,000ft above sea level, the lower hemisphere in the atmosphere of Earth, Cyclonus and Nitro Zeus flew off to the main chamber where Quintessa and her followers were waiting for them.

Cyclonus shifted into robot mode, landing on the ground, and he held out the staff. "My mistress. I have found your staff of power." He announced.

"There is only one who can hurt us." Quintessa stated to her loyal soldier. "I felt her. She must not enter." She added.

"My army will stop them." Cyclonus reassured to his mistress, as the staff floated toward Quintessa.

"Watch as their world dies, as our world is reborn!" Quintessa declared, the staff stabbing into the ground below, and powered up with energy, energising the huge cannon on the upper hemisphere of the planet, ready to fire in due time.

~*~*~

~*~*~

Soon enough, Autobots disguised as army helicopters, came along to pick up Rias, Orion, and Braedey from the Guardian Knight ship, transporting them over to an open field about a few miles away where the ship had settled, which was just up above Stonehenge.

Once they arrived at the open field, they were all greeted by the rest of the ORC, the girls now hugging Braedey, with Kiba and Issei patting him on the back, and greeting him with open arms once again.

"Hey, Braedey. We brought the cavalry." Orion commented, then gestured over to the Autobots, Megatron and his forces, plus the Guardian Knights running and flying into view.

"Thanks, partner." Braedey shook hands with Orion.

Issei hugged Braedey tightly after he released his embrace of the girls. "Good to have you back, brother." He said to Braedey. Braedey smiled, and hugged him back.