Chapter 4

Naomi's POV

         Dancing on a table never felt this good. Oliver and I decided to do a bar crawl. Hitting every bar within ten miles of our apartment. I was spinning and swinging my hair to the beat of the music. I was tired of being a responsible and boring and safe girl. I wanted to let loose and have fun.

     For the past four years, I've spent with Finn all we did was focus on school work. We never went out and then he got a job working for his father's business. He was all work and no play. Now he's out playing with other bitches.

    While being lost in my head I tripped over something and fell in the arms of my best friend.

     "Maybe you should stop dancing on tables now." He says chuckling. I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck and relaxed into him. I was getting tired.

      "Maybe you should take me home." I say. He sighs. His heart was beating fast but I chalked it up to him carrying me to an Uber.

     He puts me inside the slides in next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

       "Did you get any numbers tonight?" Ollie asks.

      "No but I did get groped a couple times."  I Say giggling.

       "That's not funny." He scolds. I rolled my eyes.

       "God, Ollie don't be a party pooper. I let them grope me." I say. I thought I heard him growl but that could be my stomach.

     "Oh my god, can we get tacos?" I ask. Oliver looks at me. He wasn't as drunk as me either.

      "What's up with you and tacos when you're drunk?"he asks. I shrug.

     The Uber driver was a guy. And he was cute.

        "Hey. You mind taking us to Taco Bell?" I ask.

        "Turn up the radio!" I yell when I hear a familiar song. I lean my back on Ollie an dance to the song.

     Eventually I got my tacos and I ate them with a break in between. I was excited.

      "Come on Naomi!" Oliver shouts after I refuse to get up after falling asleep in the Uber.

       "No ! Don't call me that." I say pouting.

        "Nani come on." He whines holding his hand out for me and I grab it and let him pull me out.

       "Let me get on your back!" I suggests. I was still holding his hand when his went limp when he looked at me. He sighed before lowering his tall form. I squeal before climbing on his back. Wrapping my arms around his neck lightly. He stands up and it feels like I was flying.

    He was taller than Finn. More fit. My best friend was hot and he knew it.

        We walk in the apartment building and I'm giggling like maniac when I see the security guard.

"Hey Jeff!" I scream waving at him.

"Oh girl! What are you wearing?!" Jefferey the judgmental dick security guard. I was wearing a black dress with a lot of cuts and rips in it. With black pumps that made my butt look bigger.

"Went out looking for something. But all I got was bored." I said kicking my legs. Ollie groans. I place my face in the crook of his neck and he sighs.

"She's drunk . I'm gonna take her up. Y'all can finish the conversation in the morning." Oliver speaks up for me.

"I wore lingerie to his house Ollie. Under that stupid pea coat he brought me last year." I say. Ollie doesn't respond. He just takes us into the elevator. I wiggle until he lets me down.

He looks at me but not in the eye.

I watched him closely before poking his cheek. Once. Then twice then continuously. He caught my hand looking at me annoyed. His eyes drift back the the elevator door.

"What's wrong with you? Why can't you look me in the eye Ollie? You've been doing it all day." I say.

"I have been looking at you all day. What are you talking about. Had to watch you and make sure you didn't get kidnapped after giving out some of those lap dances." He says. I giggle. Yeah those lap dances were making a lot of dudes get blue balls.

"That's true but Oliver you haven't looked me in the eyes all day." I say. He sighs before grabbing my wrist pulling me into our loft.

        "Because." He says.

          "What?" I ask. I stare at him.

          "Because I say you... you uh..." he says. He visibly swallows. His Adam's apple bobbing

      "Saw me what?" I asked. He sighs.

      "I saw you getting off yesterday." He mumbles. I cover my mouth with my hand and I stare at him.

"You pervert!" I yell pointing at him. He walks up the stairs.

"Don't walk away from me Oliver Rodriguez!" I yell at him snorting.

"I was checking on you Jam said that you looked upset. As a best friend I have a duty to take care of you or at least make sure you're okay. I just shoved the door open. And... there you were..." he rambles on.

I smirk at him.

"So... did it look hot? Like solo girl porn hot?" I ask. He snorts. He walks inside his room. I'm standing in the hallway looking at him.

"Go to bed you're drunk." He says pointing at my bedroom door. I smirk and shake my head.

"Just tell me what you thought about it pervert." I grinned at his discomfort. He stares me in my eyes and for the first time I saw what all the other girls saw. He was hot as hell.

"Quería follarte sin sentido." He says. I look up at him through my lashes and he bites his lip.

"What did you just say?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Tell me what you said in English please." I pleaded. I don't even know why I wanted to know what he thought. Or why I was making an awkward conversation into something more. But I definitely blame it on the alcohol.

"You don't want to know what I said mija. Goodnight." He says. He begins to shut the door. I put my hand against his door holding it open. I place my other hand on my hip.

"Ollie." I say. He's looking at me and the moment has suddenly gotten intense and I felt this pull between us like I needed to be near him. It was weird and I never felt like that before. Especially with him. We've been spending half of our lives telling everyone we're just friends.

"It was... distracting." He says. I raise an eyebrow.

"In a good way or..." I drag out my question. I didn't notice at least until now that I was on my tippy toes getting closer to his mouth. His eyes were on my lips.

"In... a..." he mumbles before I kissed him.

I'M KISSING OLIVER AND I WAS FREAKING OUT.

I run my tongue across his bottom lip. Sucking it in my mouth with a popping noise. He groans. His hands digging into my waste. I never thought that I would kiss Ollie and that it would feel this good.

He kisses me back for a second before pulling away.

"Jesus Naomi. You're drunk. You're heartbroken and looking for someone to distract you. And that's not me." He says before he slowly retreats into the comfort of his room closing the door on me. I took a deep breath.

That kiss was something else. The blood rush. The way he groaned against my mouth. He was trying contain himself and I just realized my goal was to seduce my best friend. But then again I don't know. My mind is as sexually clouded when I'm drunk.

I went to bed that night and I woke up not remembering a thing.