Chapter 13

Naomi's POV

It's been a couple days since we've started sleeping together. There was nothing awkward about it. It was the same relationship plus sex. And doubt was starting to build in the pit of my stomach. This gorgeous man was going to get tired of me.

I made a mental note in my head that I will not be the one to change his player ways. It was already set in his mind that he was going to be the most eligible Bachelor in LA. I stop the instinct I had to roll my eyes. I took a deep breath and walked out of the shower.

I walk to my room with my towel hanging off my body. To be honest I could probably walk around butt naked now. I dry off before putting on a black dress that zipped up in the front.

      It was classy, well if I zipped it up all the way. But I wanted to tease Oliver. So I left it unzipped. Showing of my new and improved stomach tattoo. It was right under my boobs. Thank god for the dangerous side of me that had gotten my nipples pierced at eighteen.

My hair was in loose curls that hung down my neck and shoulders. I put on black sandals and walk out my room. Well after moisturizing my skin. We were going to my moms house. And I was excited because it's been a while since my mom has seen Ollie. They always had a weird connection. She calls him her son. And he absolutely adores her. That made me happy. I didn't have a lot of important people in my life. But it was important that those important to me were important to each other. If that made sense. I still had questions for Jada.

I hear keys rattle downstairs and I hop down them. And I mean hop. I've been in an extremely chipper mood. You can only guess why.

"Bueńos Diaź Mija. How'd you sleep?" Oliver asks smirking. The knowing glint in his eyes. I smile back.

"Mhm with my hand buried deep inside me." I say humming. I heard him swallow. I snort.

"How about you? How'd you sleep?" I ask. I walk towards the jackass with smile playing on my lips. He leans towards me. His lips hovering over mine. It was intoxicating because neither one of would make a move to kiss the other.

I stared at his mouth. His wonderful mouth. "Good. I slept good." He says before pulling back totally heading towards the door.

"Let's go. Mymom isn't going to wait forever! And you know Jada likes to eat all the food!" Oliver shouts walking out. I grab a to go cup and fill it with orange juice. I snort before heading down to catch up with Ollie.

           ***

       "Okay, so what have you guys been up to?" My mother asks us. By us I mean Ollie, Jada, and I. Benny had to work today. By today it's Sunday. Family day. Jada and my mom sat on one side and Ollie and I on the other. His thigh was pressed against mine. His body heat radiated on to my skin and something in me aches for his touch.

     I shrug. He places a hand on my bare thigh and I fight the need to shiver.

         "Nothing new." I say. He starts to rub my inner thigh. I jerk my leg against the table.

We were at this karaoke/ bar/ restaurant kinda place. It was one of the biggest restaurants I've ever been to.

"Well while we're waiting for dinner, I dare you to go sing karaoke!" Jada says grinning. I hated karaoke. Simply because I wasn't drunk. And I didn't know if I was able to drink tonight.

Oliver looks at me with excitement and I quickly shake my head.

"Totally not drunk enough to go up there and sing with you." I tell him. He pouts then shrugs. He walks over to the empty stage and started to pick a song when a girl appeared.