Chapter 1

Naomi's POV

       It was dark when I first got into the house. I was tired as hell from work and I wanted nothing more than to take a hot shower and go to bed.

     I set my car keys down on the kitchen counter before hanging my coat up in the living room. I kick off my shoes and climbed up the stairs making my way to the bathroom. I was appalled by what I saw next.

     My best guy friend and some random chick in some horrid position butt naked on the floor. I immediately close my eyes running back out the room slamming the door shut.

     "Jesus Christ!" I scream before going into my room falling on to my mattress and passing out without hesitation.

          ***

     I regretted waking up before him today. Only because the random chick appeared out of the sex prism and into the kitchen. Where I am currently residing. She's wearing his baseball jersey. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I took a long sip of my coffee.

     "Do you guys have any orange juice?" She asks. She had bright red hair and baby blue eyes. She was pretty. I just wished she carried herself like she was. The walk of shame out of this apartment building was going to be hard because the front door security guard was a judgmental dick. I snort lowly.

      "No." I said lying flat out. The orange juice was mine. Nobody touches my orange juice. She opens the refrigerator and could see the gallon of orange juice sitting in the middle of the shelf.

     She reaches for it and before she could even pull it out Oliver, my hot Hispanic roommate, appears. He takes it out his hand and puts back it closing the refrigerator.

       "How about we drink some water?" He suggests. He leads her to the sink turn on the tap. He just saved her from unexpected ass whooping.

       "So... who are you?" She asks. I look at Ollie. He grins at me.

       "I'm his sister." I say. I glare at him. Covering up for him was against some of the house rules. Just like his ho's touching my orange juice. He blows me a kiss.

     "But you guys look nothing a like." She says looking thoughtful. Well I didn't say we were fucking twins did I ?

      "Same mom different dad." I said. I take my coffee cup to the sink. Leaning over to wash the dish was annoying because my hair kept getting in the way. With a huff I put my dish in the drain.

     I had on a pea coat and heels. My hair was pinned straight. Just like my boyfriend likes it. We were going through a dry spell and I wanted to spice it up a bit and get us back on track.

      "You look nice today Nani." Oliver says I smile at him. I felt good. And horny. I was gonna take a bottle of wine with me when I left out. My boyfriend was always so busy. All work and no play makes him cranky. Plus I could really use the I miss you sex.

      Oliver watched me closely. He'd been my best friend since freshman year of high school. We were seniors in college now. We've been living together for four years.

       "So what do you have planned today after your done cleaning out the cockroaches cage?" Oliver asks. I stare at him questioningly. His eyes darted at the girl beside him was was too busy on her phone to even hear a word he said.

       "Oh my god. I think after seeing what you saw last night you forgot to close the cage." Oliver says slightly rubbing his hand across her arm so she could pay attention. She looks at him confused.

       "She has a cockroach infatuation. And last night after she saw us having sex in the bathroom she forgot to put the lid back on the cage." He explains. She looks at me wide eyed. I haven't said a word since he'd brought the shit up. I was sitting on one of the stools that were line up against the middle island in the kitchen.

         "Oh, yeah because seeing two people in the most awkward sex position I've ever seen made me too unable to focus on something as important as covering my cockroach farm." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes. She looks at me disgusted and I had the nerve to laugh at her. Poor girl. She didn't even know that her one night stand was trying to get rid of her.

      I slowly cover my mouth after gasping dramatically. I pointed at her with my free hand.

      "Oh my god it's on you!" I yell. She screams before she takes off running to his room.  She continues screaming as she reappears with her clothes then keeps doing it as she leaves. You can hear her tires screech as she pulls away. Ollie looks at me before he begins to scream at the top of his lungs before howling in laughter.

         I chuckle with him lightly. After he's finally done laughing he approaches me at the counter. His eyes were red from his laughing . And it was the way I loved to see him. Happy.

      I give him a stern look. Before I could start reprimanding him his thumb comes and rubs my cheek gently. He stares at my face as he does it. I don't know why but my heart pulses a little. When he removes his hands he places his thumb in front of my mouth.

       "It was an eyelash make a wish." He says. A small smile appears on his full lips. I roll my eyes and made a wish.

        I wish to get fucking laid.

         "Anyway. Slick ass. You know not to bring me into your mess with these thots."I say.

     "And you know not to have sex in the bathroom." I say. He shakes his head.

     "No you never said I couldn't have sex in the bathroom." He tells me. I shake my head.

     "I shouldn't have to. Especially if it's going to look like that." I say. I shudder at what I'd seen last night. Her body was at an unholy angle and he was pounding her.

     Wish I was currently getting pounded.

     "You're just jealous because it wasn't you." He says giving me a fake look of disapproval. I gape at him.

      "Why the hell would I be jealous of that? My body can only bend over. The extra legs behind my head shit isn't my cup of tea." I say shaking my head.

       "Me encantaría inclinarte." He says.

    "What?" I ask. I stare at him. He knows I don't like it when he speaks Spanish then not tell me what he says. He shakes his head and smiles.

     "So do you really have plans or are you going to sit around in your coat all day?" He asks. I bite my lip.

      "I really have somewhere to go." I say. He nods his head.

     "Okay whenever you get home can we go get me another dresser?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow.

       "What's wrong with your old dresser?" I ask. He shrugs sheepishly.

     " I broke it. Anyway! See you later Nani." He says before pouring a cup my orange juice and heading to his room. I roll my eyes before clipping in my hoop earrings and headed to my car.