Chapter 7

Naomi's POV

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR RABBIT ASS MIND?!" I hear a voice scream. I groan instantly at the loudness of her voice. Jada was banging at my door. I ignored her putting the pillow on top of my head.

"Naomi Morgan Bell!" She yells again.

"Either you open this mother fucking door or I'll make Oliver break down your door again like when we were all sophomores in high school." Jada threatens. I sigh before getting up stalking towards the door.

He'd broke my bedroom door in half and at the time I needed that door. I was addicted to dick around that time. I'd just lost my virginity to this small dick boy and I was looking for love still. Because the boy had dumped me right after he had sex with me. Still stings.

I didn't come to school for two days trying to figure out what my next move would be. And here comes Ollie large lanky ass shoving my door open with his broad shoulders.

"Well tell him to remember the trip to the hospital when he dislocated his shoulder." I mumble. I don't think she heard me though because I heard them both plotting.

I heard a warrior cry and I opened the door. Ollie slides in on his shoulder and lands on my mattress. I stare at him blankly before going to the bathroom.

"What the hell happened to you?" Jada asks following me. I stare at her when she stops in front of the door. She thought it would stop me from closing the door. It didn't.

Finn was an asshole. And I didn't want to talk. I went to use the bathroom when there's a knock on the door.

"Get in the shower and shave!" Jada yells. I ignore her and after using the bathroom I walked out into the hallway. Oliver was waiting on me.

"First Mija. You made me fuck up my shoulder again. Two Jada just went to buy breakfast and three what happened?" Oliver rushes out at once.

"Doesn't matter and I don't want to talk." I say. I walked back towards my room.

"Nani... please talk to me. Or come dance. Let's dance it out." He pleads.

I nod my head before shutting the door and locking it. About an hour past.

I heard shuffling. I frowned.

Why won't he just leave me alone?! Doesn't he have other girls to bother?!

    I opened the door. He leans up off of my door.

       "What?" I asked.

        "I won't leave you alone. I left you alone for two days. I let you mellow in your own self pity. Come out of there. And talk to me. Or just dance. It's Saturday. You're young and you're hot. Come on!" Oliver says grabbing my wrist and pulling me down the stairs. I honestly didn't have a choice but to follow. He had a death grip on my wrist.

     "Oliver! Would you stop?!" I shout. Jada walks in. Perfect timing. Now I'll never be able to go back to my room and lay in stiff position until I die.

      "Oh good! You got her up. Wish you could've gotten her to comb her hair." Jada says giving Oliver a look of disappointment. She smiles at him and they spend the next two years staring into each other's eyes. Great I leave them by themselves for TWO DAYS AND THEIR EYE FUCKING NOW.

       "Hello." I say snapping my fingers in there face. I yank my arm from Oliver's and make my way to the refrigerator. I needed orange juice.

        But there wasn't any. Let out a low growl.

        "Which one of you bitches drank my orange juice?!" I yell. Great just great. Nothing could stay mine. I slowly turn around. I knew in my mind that I was overreacting. But my heart was broken and I had mixed feelings about Oliver and I was losing my  fucking mind.