kyleflay posted a photo

liked by @marieayla, @reeseflacks, @isscaflowers, and 889,456 others

Tagged 👤: @marieayla

kyleflay: never change baby, i love you just way you're created

disabled comments

marieayla posted a photo

liked by @kyleflay, @haylie

liked by @kyleflay, @haylie.sky, @justinasnow, and 2,856,901 others

marieayla: blonde hair or black hair?

893, 009 comments

kyleflay: wifey be looking like a total snack 🔥
g_eazy_yasmin__69: how is @g_eazy okay with this? his daughter posting these photos
iamnotyxngalex: Ayla is old enough to posted whatever she wants, she's twenty five years old, engaged, what's the people's problem with her posting photos @g_eazy_yasmin__69
iamhalsey: beautiful
justinasnow: did halsey likes and commented on Ayla's post?!?! She was the women who you know I'm not going to start drama but everyone knows the history
iamhalsey: people grow up, mature and forgive we're not spreading hate @justinasnow

iamhalsey posted a photo

liked by @halieyblue, @larenjarenifans, @yackki, and 3,400,289 others

Tagged 👤: @marieayla

iamhalsey: just like your momma 🎀

664,239 comments

iamnothalsey: imagine that Alex would've been in the crowd while Ayla and halsey performed, she got the vocals from her father
haileybeez: how is g-eazy okay with this? how would be Alex be okay with this if she was the one who ruined what g and Alex had and if it would happen both of them never destroy it?
laurenjaureguifans: she's so talented.
iamnotyxngalex: I feel it's going to happen the same way as they did to Alex be careful Ayla she can't be trusted

iamhalsey posted a photo

liked by @marieayla, @sveth, @gradybrannan and 4,230,998 others

tagged 👤: @yxngalex, @marieayla

iamhalsey: I've seen many comments about me and Ayla singing for the Good Morning Show last week. obviously you guys were speculating many things like "she and Lauren will do the same dirty work to Ayla just like they did to Alex" or "she/they can't be trusted, Ayla watch out!" Yes years ago it's my fault and I can only blame myself. I didn't love or want Ayla to be interfering between me and her father. back then i thought that me and her father were inseparable we were going to live forever but no it didn't happen. he ended up cheating on me with multiple women several of times and he decided to be involved with his daughter. I didn't want that to happen until I open my eyes and realized he wasn't the one. When I found out Alex had passed away i never had the chance to actually have a conversation with her because I'm a fucking coward who didn't gave a shit but only herself. I lived with my guilt after her passing. There's so many things I want to say the first thing was I'm so sorry Alex. I'm sorry for lying, hurting you so much. You treated me like a true friend but I didn't. I still remember we had the best times together as sisters, soul sisters. I can't speak for Lauren actions but I'm speaking for mine actions. I knew that Ayla's father apologized for so many times. When I met up with her daughter Ayla I knew I wanted to make a difference this time. I couldn't live my normal life knowing I finally stood up and own my actions for all the pain I caused you. I have no connection with both sisters vivan and Stassie, or her father in a long time especially her aunt. None zero. I contacted Ayla to confess everything. Ayla is the sweetest, understanding, humble women I met. I told her the things I've did to her and she didn't judge me at all but listen. I cried on her shoulder begging for forgiveness and she gave me her forgiveness. I never should've done that to her when she was just a child. And I know everyone is say I forgot about Alex because of fame, no I didn't. I still have all my stuff that me and Alex did. I shared those with Ayla. Guys stop the hate the only thing we spread out is love and kindness. We're in good terms now. Thank you for understanding me the real me. I miss you Alex I promise you I'll take care of Ayla.

Disabled comments