"Do you have a flame quirk that burns really hot"

I catch sight of Katsuki bullying Izuku again and notice how the teachers aren't even intervening to stop him. I know Izuku hates when I protect him, but I can't just let this continue to happen. I shove Katsuki away from Izuku causing him to growl before swinging at me ready to use his quirk when my flames shoot out of my body without any control causing all the kids to scream. I pull my hands closer to my body trying to turn them off as I give a sniffle since they're blue right now which means it is burning my skin.

"Taru, why won't they go away?"

"I'm too upset and I can't make them to go away. Don't come any closer Izu or you'll get hurt too."

"Sensei, you have to help her. She's being burned by her flames." Izuku says pulling on a teacher's shirt with tears in his eyes.

"Hotaru, extinguish your flames this instant. You know it is against school rules to use your quirk."

"I can't get them to go away. I don't know how to."

I'm shocked when the teacher grabs my wrist dragging me into the school with a frown on their face before they turn the water in the bathroom on. I put my hands under the faucet extinguishing the flames noticing how the flames have burned my hands before they drag me to the principal's office depositing me in a chair. Not long after that my mom comes rushing into the room to see me sitting there holding my hands in the air since they hurt when they touch anything.

"Hotaru, what happened?"

"I accidently activated my blue flames and couldn't get them to go away."

"Alright, we've got to bring you to the hospital for these types of burns. Let's go."

I trail after her noticing how Izuku pokes his head out of the classroom before running to catch up to us with both of our bags. I give a smile seeing that before we get in the car and mom has to help me put my seatbelt on because of the burns. She silent goes back to the driver's seat before driving us to the hospital without saying anything causing me to bite my lip knowing she is upset. We sign in with the nurses before we are asked to sit in the waiting area until they have an open room to examine the burns. Mom and Izuku start talking to one another when I see a boy that is a few years older than I am come into the hospital before sliding down the wall. I blink noticing how he looks really tired before he painfully shifts and I see the burns on him that are similar to when I use my blue flames except harsher. Without thinking, I head over to sit next to him causing him to look at me before I give a grin.

"Do you have a flame quirk that burns really hot?"

"Why are you asking?" He gruffly says probably hoping that I'll leave.

"Your burns are like mine, but harsher. See I get hurt when I use my blue flames and I accidently used them earlier at school. Normally, my flames are an orange color kinda like Endeavor's, but I don't like him. The doctor's call my quirk Hell's Cremation because it's a hybrid of a Hell Flame and Cremation. Although, I've never met anyone with the Cremation quirk."

"Well, I guess you can say you've met someone with the Cremation quirk now. I'm guessing they say it's a hybrid because my flames are always blue since they are running a higher temperature."

"It hurts you though."

"It burns me just like it burns you when you use them. My father has been training me hoping to prevent me from feeling the pain of the burns."

"That's a weird way of training. All that is going to do is possibly turn off your pain receptors, but you'll still burn your skin which isn't good."

I turn feeling eyes on us and turn to see my mother frowning before a nurse comes over to us. She gasps seeing the burns on the boy causing him to stiffen up causing me to look at him. I see an unfamiliar emotion in his eyes as he stares at the nurse who look horrified seeing the burns on him before I stand up. He looks at me hesitantly before giving a hint of a smile when I pull on the nurse's dress despite the pain that flares in my hands.

Firefly (BNHA)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें