"What ruckus are you causing now, problem child"

Hitoshi watches Hotaru mess around in front of the dorm as he makes his way up the drive noticing her class watching her. However, this time it's more like they are worried about her since they keep an eye when she strays too far from their sight. Bakugo and Todoroki watch her the most when she seems to stray too far causing their classmates to give small smiles seeing how the two have taken their protective tendencies up a notch. The all notice the moment that Hotaru senses someone before she gives an excited grin letting them know who it is.

They have a quick conversation outside where she gives a weak smile before nodding to whatever he is saying causing Todoroki and Bakugo to stare at the two. However, everyone looks away once she starts laughing with a bright grin that she only saves for a few people. Izuku comes from his room to spy the two of them outside and tilts his head drawing their attention.

"What are they doing out there?"

"Talking, what's it look like, nerd?"

"I mean...that's obvious Kacchan. We aren't supposed to have visitors though, it's dangerous."

Everyone stares in befuddlement since the siblings were supposed to be working on their relationship, but it still seems to be rocky. Bakugo looks away at that to continue his conversation with Kirishima when the two walk into the dorm. Mina and Denki grin to one another causing Hotaru's head to whip their way knowing that they have something planned.

"Aizawa-sensei, Hotaru has a friend in the dorm!" Mina shouts causing Hotaru to shoot her a betrayed look.

"Mina, he already knows that Hitoshi was planning to come to the dorms and got permission from Nezu."

"What ruckus are you causing now, problem child?"

"I'm the problem child? I think that title could go to someone else far more deserving. Besides Mina was trying to get me in trouble for having Toshi over."

"Sensei, I've got a plan for Hotaru, but I'm having a hard time convincing her it's a good idea. Will you hear it out and give your verdict?"

"If it'll give me time away from these idiots then yes," he mutters causing Hotaru to stare.

"She's made a new song, but refuses to at least sing it. The both of us know that she has to sing it at least once to get it out of her system, but she's stubbornly refusing."

"Kid, we've talked about this. You have to sing and get the songs our of your system for your sanity. They won't judge you for having such dark lyrics and if they do then we'll deal with it."

"It's too obvious who it's for. I don't want in-class fighting to start up again."

"Hotaru, this is necessary for your health. Would you like me to grab Recovery Girl and Nezu?"

"No, I'll do it. You all cannot go after who this song is for and I mean it. They will know that they have messed up and how I feel which will be enough."

Hitoshi drags one of the stools from the kitchen island that was set up before she sits on the stool taking a shaky breath. Her classmates all move to sit in front of her on the open floor as Aizawa leans against the nearby wall while her class notices how Hitoshi stands behind her.

Oh, hush, my dear, it's been a difficult year
And terrors don't prey on
Innocent victims
Trust me, darling, trust me darling
It's been a loveless year
I'm a man of three fears
Integrity, faith and
Crocodile tears
Trust me, darling, trust me, darling

So look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see
Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams
I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it
Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believe