"Shōto, you know you've got to do better than that to get to me"

The three of us wait as the crowd comes into the stadium excited for the rounds to begin when we hear multiple people talking below us. At first, we don't pay any attention to them before the words reach us and I sense them looking at each other over my head. I cross my arms over my chest not allowing them to rile me up because it would make me look petty and I don't want to look that way. However, Yamada has to grab a water bottle from the area in front of me to prevent me from throwing it through the window at them.

"You know what, I think I'm going to at least participate in the first round since there are some assholes in the crowd."

"Language," Aizawa mutters causing the ends of my lips to quirk up.

"Are you positive that it's a good idea?"

"I've gotten better in the last two weeks at understanding my surroundings. Plus, it'll shut some people up and give us some peace and quiet for a while."

I hop up from my chair and start down the hallways that I memorized on the way up to the announcer's box just in case something like this happened. Plus, it means that I know where to go if I want to visit the other students after the first round. I slide into the waiting room with my classmates only to notice the tense atmosphere causing me to awkwardly stand there before someone grabs my hand pulling me down to sit next to them.

"I thought you were staying out of the crowd and away from here." He mutters causing me to give a grin.

"There were some assholes in the crowd that were talking about me and I decided that I wanted to show the world that U.A. is not just any old school. Plus, I made it all the way here by myself!"

He grumbles before standing up and helping me stand up so that I'm not jostled when we leave the room. However, when we leave the room he lets go of my hand and I skip ahead to where I can hear Shoto walking ahead of the class. Once I get to his side I slow my skipping to a walk and give a hint of a smile after hearing from the others how he declared war on my brother. I should feel horrible, but I think that him declaring war on Izuku is hilarious.

"Todo is your father hanging around the festival?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You've retreated into yourself and you've only ever done that when I asked about your father. Well if he is here then I can see how much he influences you."

We both fall silent as we walk out into the screaming crowd and I lightly hum to counteract all the noise that is going around the stadium. Midnight gasps seeing me walking with my class as I hear Cementos talking to her probably about how I'll participate in the first round. However, she is not the only one to gasp at my appearance allowing me to give a smile hearing all the surprised reactions to my appearance. However, I manage to somehow zone out throughout the explanation of what we will be doing.

"Hotaru, what are you doing just standing there you idiot?"

"I totally zoned out while Midnight was explaining what we're supposed to be doing and am regretting that."

"It's an obstacle race you idiot. Get ready and don't expect any help from anyone."

"I don't plan on it!" I chirp as I pull my shoes off at least knowing that we can use our quirks.

I can feel the stares I am getting for trying to run an obstacle race without any shoes on before Midnight gives a laugh seeing my actions. I trot to the front of the crowd getting ready to take off without a though since this will be the first thinning of the numbers, but I don't care what number I place at. This is purely for my entertainment and the teachers who are watching that know me well enough.