"Remind me to kill Yamada by the end of the day as well"

I slip into the cafeteria after spending our whole English class in the teacher's lounge taking a test, to see how fluent in English I am, since Yamada had noticed how well I was doing in just a week of his class. Not to mention the fact that I had begun training without the use of my quirk heavily ever since the quirk apprehension test meaning I'd been getting less sleep. I slip into the line grabbing some lunch before stopping in the middle of the cafeteria looking around when a small smile plays on my face. I head over to the table before slipping into the seat in front of him causing him to look up.

"Your class came in before you today. Did you get held back or something?"

"I was taking a test while they were getting their English lesson for the day. Remind me to kill Yamada by the end of the day as well." I say causing him to give a laugh shocking both of us.

"Why? I honestly know you're joking, but what happened?"

"I've been tired so I didn't hold back on how well I can speak English and because of that I just had to take a test on how fluent I am in speaking and writing in it. I don't like to be the center of attention and when my results come in, I will be the center of attention." I say before diving into my lunch.

"You're a hundred percent fluent in English, aren't you? That's the only reason Yamada-sensei would have noticed and would explain why you don't want to be the center of attention."

I go silent noticing how silent the cafeteria is when I notice Yamada and Sensei walking towards us causing my eyes to widen. Hitoshi turns to see what I'm staring at before snickering causing me to kick his shin under the table. He hisses at that causing my lips to quirk up as he looks at me with narrowed eyes. I stick my tongue out at him before my teachers make it to our table and I give a nervous smile.

"Hotaru, Nezu wants to see you in his office considering Yamada ahs finished grading your test and almost burst everyone's ear drums in the teacher's lounge."

"Sorry, I probably should have warned everyone he would do that after grading the test. I'll be along in a second."

They nod before walking off and the students finally start talking again making me frown knowing they were listening to everything that was said. Nosy little buggers, they are. Nothing at this school seems to be a secret causing me to still before brushing it off to the side for thinking later. Luckily, I had finished my lunch already, but I already know that we're going to talk about how a high schooler scored so high on a test that most don't score well on. I break out of my thoughts when Hitoshi taps my hand raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, it bugs me that the school has like zero privacy whenever something out of the norm happens like this. Sweet Jesus, Bakugo is going to be so pissed later."

"Is that a problem? If he steps out of line you should tell the teachers."

"Oh no, that isn't his style with me. He's just screams and I have zero patience or energy to deal with it. Not to mention I overheard what we're doing during our hero work today and I've got a bad feeling about it. I'll catch you after classes are over."

He nods before I head out to Nezu's office releasing a sigh rubbing my eyes. I really should take a day to just sleep after school and catch up on the sleep that I'm missing out on. I'm just lucky that mom hasn't caught on to what I'm doing in the middle of the night. A quick tap on the door elicits a response and I enter the room to see Sensei, Yamada, and Nezu waiting. Yamada practically vibrates in his seat causing me to snort seeing it before sitting across from them. Nezu nods to Yamada who has finally stopped moving now that I've sat down.

"Hotaru, you said you were good in English not completely fluent. Why would you say that?"

"Yamada, you know I don't like being the center of attention unless it's necessary. A lot of people are already watching me because of my quirk and I didn't want anymore attention. How high did I score?"