"I can hold out as long as need be and I won't give him anything he wants"

I shiver absolutely freezing since they left me in the clothes I've been wearing since they've finished interrogating me for now. I huddle against the wall hiding behind my hair that I allowed to grow out after cutting it earlier this year. I heard the league come back a few hours ago, but they were oddly silent compared to what I'm used to.

"Sensei will notice that I'm missing and a warning will be put out," I mutter before I hear someone coming.

"They promised you wouldn't be harmed. Just give them the information they want little fire."

"Hard to do that when I don't have the information that they want. Why is the league so quiet?"

"They're thinking of a way to put our plan to action. Hotaru they won't just let you go."

"I can hold out as long as need be and I won't give him anything he wants."

"Such a brave sentiment for a girl with no sight. Dabi go back to the others and get ready for Tomura's plan."

I push myself into the wall even though I know I can't get away from him. I've never been so terrified in my life and it must show on my face. Dabi leaves hesitantly, but he can't ignore his orders causing me to give a hint of a smile. However, it's wiped away when my hair is grabbed, but I can't even scream at this point.

"Tell me about All Might and if there is a way to defeat him," he growls out causing me to shake my head.

I give a hoarse scream right before they dunk my head back in the water like they've been doing for who knows how long. I try to keep myself from trying to get away since they will only hold me under longer if I do. Once they pull my head up I take in a huge gulp of air knowing this will be my only chance. The questions continue for so long I lose track of time until I notice All for One has left. I can hear the League come back as well and hear muffled screaming as I try to stay awake. However, my eyes fall shut against my control.

*Third P.O.V.*

One of the people that is interrogating Hotaru catches her as she goes completely limp. Bakugo screams seeing her in such a state after realizing what has been happening to her. He yanks against his confines as they drag her a short distance away before just leaving her on the floor. However, he notices the guy that taunted Todoroki watching her.

"Your master promised to keep her alive and unharmed while she was here."

"Master chooses to do what he wants and you don't have the authority to question him."

Everyone else from the League leaves the room and Dabi goes over to Hotaru's side. He frowns knowing she won't allow him to use his flames to dry her off. So, he settles for at least pulling her hair out of her face in the meantime. However, Bakugo fights against his chains seeing him that close to Hotaru. He stops seeing the frown and careful movements that Dabi is using.

"She has nothing to fear from me here, but that's the least of her worries. Why won't she just give him the information he wants. This would all stop if she did."

He continues sitting with her while they wait for her to wake up and the others to come back. It takes a while and one of the henchmen grabs her dragging her out of their sight making Bakugo go wild. Twice yanks his face mask off as they watch the press conference going on.

"What the fuck are you doing to Hotaru? Answer me!"

"Master wants answers that she can provide, but she is being difficult and he has to get the information somehow."

She screams and the hoarse sound is cut off by the sound of water splashing. Dabi tenses up hearing the noise, but otherwise looks unruffled. Bakugo slowly realizes what they are doing and tries to get out of his chains to help her. This happens a few times before there is a knock at the door causing everyone to look confused.

The henchman comes back into the room meaning Hotaru has been left alone for now. That's when the wall is busted in and Bakugo catches sight of All Might. However, the raid is not a complete success.

*Hotaru's P.O.V.*

We all hear the knock at the door and not long after that I can hear a wall coming down as I stay on my knees. However, I start coughing up some liquid that comes up my throat nearly passing out again. However, before I can someone grabs my arm pulling me to my feet dragging me forward. They keep a hold of my arm as I try to stay conscious in case someone is coming to help Bakugo and me. A short time later I hear a familiar gasp causing me to raise my head.

"Young Hotaru, how?"

"Toshinori?" I murmur causing the arm around me to clench painfully.

"You're lucky that I can't erase your quirk for whatever reason. I knew you were close to All Might."

"Eat shit, All for One." I rasp our before he throws me to the ground.

I sluggishly react and barely manage to keep myself from hitting the ground. A familiar hand grabs my wrist pulling me away from the two that are about to fight. I reach out and feel the spiked up hair before he gives a low growl causing me to give a lopsided smile.

"Katsuki if you can get away without me then do it. I'm a liability at this point and can't even stand on my own."

"I won't leave you. Damn it this fight is getting intense."

We get blown back a bit from what I would have to guess is All Might's attacks. I manage to rip my wrist free before standing on legs that try to give out underneath me. I'm about to focus on the fight when I hear whispers not to far away.

"We have to get Hotaru as well. We need a plan to get them both." Shōto snarls allowing me to realise some of my classmates are here.

"Kacchan was our only objective when we came out here tonight."

"Midoriya look at her! She can't even stand on her own that well which means she's injured."

However, another bout of wind knocks me away from Bakugo which knocks me off my feet. I attempt to sit up only to realize that I can't. I lay on the ground feeling time pass by the amount of attacks that All Might gives off and hearing how Katsuki gets away. Not long after that someone lands above me causing me to pick my head up. Next thing I know someone is picking me up and I don't even have the energy to fight them.

"I know her. She's the other missing student that Nezu was concerned for, but she's soaking wet."

My brows furrow in confusion hearing Endeavor speaking about me. However, I've exhausted what little energy I had and my eyes fall shut.