"You've found an interesting one Toshinori"

I dress in my jeans and comfy sweater that is oversized on purpose. When I come out of my room early that morning my mom looks at me in confusion as I reach into the cabinet for a to-go mug. I quietly hum to my music as I prepare my cup of coffee for the road while Izuku comes out of his room without batting an eyelash. My mom just stares at me in befuddlement causing me to pull one of my earbuds out.

"Hotaru, where are you going so early?"

"A friend is going to introduce me to someone this morning and I'd rather not be late. Izu, we'll see you later at the aforementioned meeting spot. I'll see you tonight mom."

I sweep out of the house placing my earbud back in while also turning the volume up as I walk. A few people stare at me obviously realizing that I'm one of the children from yesterday's villain attack. I huff out a breath walking faster until I notice the giant gates in front of me and notice All Might in his true form hoping to not draw attention. I trot over pulling an earbud out turning the volume down as he gives a smile.

"You're early, but I was expecting you to be. You try to avoid being late, don't you?"

"It looks like you don't care if you show up late to a first meeting or anyone after that. So, who are you taking me to see?"

"Well, he's the principal of U.A. actually."

"Nezu the principal of U.A. with the quirk High Specs. How interesting."

Before anymore can be said another blonde man comes our way and after a second, I recognize him as Present Mic. He ignores my presence in the option of talking to All Might so I calmly sip my coffee allowing my mind to wander listening to my music. However, I'm startled when I feel two eyes on me and my eyes flicker to see them both watching me.

"Yes?"

"You're the girl who fought with fire against that sludge villain, right?"

"I am, but why does that matter?"

"Well, your moves seemed familiar is the only reason I was asking. Toshinori mentioned the fact that he's taking you up to meet with Nezu."

"Ah, that's probably because they're similar to some of the movements Eraserhead uses when he fights villains. Toshinori, wants Nezu to test my intelligence level because of what he saw during the fight with the sludge villain."

"You're a fan of Eraserhead? That's cool!" He shouts causing me to flinch back not quite expecting the loud tone.

All Might gives a chuckle seeing the reaction making me stare at him with a bored expression which causes the both of them to sweat drop. I brush it off with a shrug before taking another sip of coffee hoping to hide the blush that's creeping up my face. Anyone with a brain cell and the ability to do research would know that Present Mic and Eraserhead are best friends despite the fact that they are polar opposites in terms of personality. My eyes flicker at the sound of footsteps as do theirs before they both grin as my eyes widen seeing who it is.

"Toshinori, don't we need to be meeting with Nezu?" I bluntly ask causing them both to look at me before I see realization dawn on Present Mic's face.

"I figured out who she reminds me of!" He shouts gleefully which is my cue to start walking away.

"Toshinori, I already told you that I won't be late for this meeting. So, if you won't show me the way then I will find someone who will."

"Alright young..."

"Hotaru, my name is Hotaru. I guess it's safe to assume that your name is Toshinori?"

"It is, young Hotaru. We'll see you later Present Mic."