"Thank you for the introduction Katsuki"

The whole class goes to change into gym uniforms as instructed and Hotaru takes the chance to listen to some music. The other girls notice the earbuds in her ears causing their brows to furrow. They assume she must not want to interact with them because she sees herself as above them. However, Uraraka notices how her hands are shaking before she turns the music up.

"Excuse me," Uraraka softly says causing Hotaru to whirl around.

"Ah you're the pretty brunette girl with Zero Gravity for her quirk."

"Are you okay? You keep turning your music up and your hands are shaking."

"I'll be fine and thank you for asking..." she trails off asking for her name.

"Ochacho Uraraka. Are you related to the green-haired boy?"

"Izuku is my twin brother, but we need to get outside for what Aizawa-sensei has planned."

Everyone makes it outside noticing how Hotaru has her earbuds in causing them to look at one another. Izuku nervously watches her as their homeroom teacher begins explaining everything. They notice how he watches her since she doesn't react to the threat of expulsion like her peers. Everyone jolts back when Hotaru catches the ball thrown her way calmly blinking.

"You'll have to try harder than that to catch me off guard."

"It's true. Despite the fact that she probably has music playing it's probably at a level she can still hear us at. You have to be faster than her eyes and mind to catch her off guard."

"Thank you for the introduction, Katsuki," she politely replies.

Aizawa narrows his eyes seeing the two acting civil since her records showed the complete opposite. Almost all of the fights she was in involved Bakugo yet she's acting polite towards him. He files it away in the back of his mind as they start the quirk test.

Hotaru's P.O.V.

We make it through the tests with barely a hiccup until my brother walks up to do the ball test. I can see him muttering to himself before powering up One for All only for the throw to fail. My eyes flicker over to Aizawa-sensei to see his hair suspended in the air as he holds his capture device.

Sadly, we aren't close enough to hear their conversation before he lets Izuku go. He allows him to try again, but he carefully watches him causing my lips to quirk up. Once Izuku throws the ball I turn to see who was watching us the whole time to see All Might. I roll my eyes before giving a silent laugh at the sight. I turn around hearing the class murmur about not knowing who Eraserhead is.

"He is an underground hero that was in the U.A. hero course when he was in high school." I mutter causing everyone to stare.

"How?" A girl with a black ponytail whispers.

"One, it's public information if you know where to look and two, I like to do research on heroes that catch my attention."

Nothing more is said as we continue on with the tests, but I can feel my classmates staring the whole time. I turn my music up to balance out the feeling of being watched. However, I keep an eye on Izuku noticing how much pain he is in from breaking his finger at the ball test. I look up and my eyes clash with a pair of crimson ones that are essentially burning me to a crisp. I roll my eyes before closing them and begins tapping my fingers against the ground.

"If you do that during a stakeout it will turn out bad for those around you," a monotone voice says causing my eyes to open.

"I know, but I'm not used to all of this. For now, it's better that I do something to prevent the inevitable."

I feel another pair of eyes looking our way, but choose to ignore them for the moment. Finally, we are done with the tests and the results are shown to us. I'm one of the lower scores, but Izuku is the lowest score. He unconsciously grabs onto my hand remembering what was said earlier. The one who comes in dead last will be expelled.

"No one is being expelled today. It was a logical ruse."

Everyone begins freaking out around me and Izuku lets go of my hand during the chaos. I resist the urge to press my hands against my ears as they grow louder talking to one another. A hint of a smile touches my lips as I resist the urge to laugh.

"It was obviously said to make us work our best." The ponytail girl from earlier say.

Aizawa-sensei walks off and I allow the laugh to spill from my lips causing everyone to stare. Izuku nervously rubs the back of his head considering he's aware that I know something. Especially, after all the research I have done into the background of Eraserhead.

"If it allows you guys to sleep at night go ahead thinking that. The truth is he saw potential in all of us and you should prove it to the other teachers."

"It's cruel to cut off someone's dream halfway," he mutters causing me to give a hint of a smile.

"Did you come to check-up on Izuku after finding out who our homeroom teacher is?"

He stutters causing me to give a smile full of mirth causing him to stare not used to seeing such a smile on my face. I give a quick laugh before heading towards the changing rooms to change for the day. I hum as I change ignoring the stares of my fellow female classmates before heading to the hallway. However, my ears pick up faint shouting so I shift to that direction wondering why there is yelling. I peek around the corner and my flames ignite around my hands at a familiar sight. I put my flames out before walking forward with a blank face.

"What's going on over here?"

"None of your business cutie. Just go ahead and leave." One says as I feel someone watching us.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Now I think you guys should leave especially since a teacher is watching."

They all look at each other and I take the chance to sprint in between them and the kid they managed to corner. I know I can't throw a hit, but the light hits me just right and their eyes widen. They take a few steps back looking at each other with a hint of fear in their eyes.

"Don't you realize who she is? She's the girl who used to flames to fight the sludge villain."

They take off and I grit my teeth knowing why before turning around with a smile. I hold my hand out to the student only really seeing a shock of indigo colored hair on their head. They finally look up and I realize it's a guy before he takes my hand allowing me to help him up. Once I do help him up he puts a hand to the back of his neck with a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry you had to intervene."

"It's no problem..."

"Hitoshi Shinso, but why get in the middle of something for someone you don't know?"

"It's just what I do. Oh, looks like I'll see you around Hitoshi!" I say as I notice a familiar capture weapon wrapped around me.

Before he can say anything, I'm yanked upward out of his sight and deposited on top of the gate. Once I'm free I take a seat on the gate softly swinging my legs waiting for him to appear. Once he does he leans against the wall analyzing me causing my lips to quirk at the ends.

"You knew I was here, but you still stepped in anyways. What was the point?"

"I didn't know it was you specifically. I just knew it was a teacher and I wasn't sure they were going to back off. Were you here early enough to hear what they were saying?"

"Unfortunately, I wasn't. Nezu sent me because he heard them shouting, but didn't say what he heard."

"They were telling him that there was no point in trying to be a hero since he has a villain's quirk. Most people don't realize how much it hurts someone to hear that."

"Nezu wants to talk to you. It's almost like he knew you'd be here."

"He did. I'll head off to see him."

I hop over to the side with the school leaving him to his thoughts.