"Why aren't you staying with Inko?"

I pull my beanie down a bit more before heading out to meet with Aizawa and All Might so we can get this through. I know I promised to answer questions, but she won't like the answers she's going to get. Especially, if she asks why mom is being so distant with me and where I have been since she saw me a few days ago. I let out a breath when we make it to their house when the front door opens. Katsuki growls seeing me before dragging me to sit down on one of the couches making me roll my eyes at his behavior.

"Are you able to speak now?"

"I am, but it's not supposed to be too much talking. If I have to then it's recommended that I talk in a softer tone."

"Good, that means you're getting better. Kirishina and Kaminari have been asking about you all week since they were concerned about you."

"Katsuki, leave her alone for a few minutes and I expect to talk to you Hotaru."

"Where have you been for the last week? I tried to call you, but couldn't get an answer."

"Mom has been busy and my phone was burned in my fight so I'm without one for now."

Mitsuki's stare penetrates me and I feel her shock meaning she must have figured out that I was lying. Aizawa and All Might also shoots me looks that Katsuki luckily misses before they begin talking about the dorm system. I space out not really needing the information before my shoulder is shook causing me to look up.

"We'll be outside in the car. Take as long as you need." He says and I nod before they leave with Katsuki hot on their heels.

"Why aren't you staying with Inko?" She asks causing her husband to start.

"She wouldn't pick up when the school called after finding me so they had no choice but to take temporary custody of me. Ever since I left the hospital I've been staying with Aizawa, Yamada, and Kayama at the dorms. Katsuki already has a lot on his mind so I don't want him to know."

"Honey, he's going to figure it out. Why didn't you come to us?"

"I'm scared Auntie. The League wanted me more than Katsu, but my time there wasn't pleasant and I don't feel safe. The only time I do is when I'm with the three of them or my boyfriend."

"You've got a boyfriend? I want to meet him."

"Of course, but I have to go. We're on a schedule today and Katsuki is on his way back."

I'm out the door and Katsuki passes by me causing me to give a small smile to which he scoffs at. I slip into the car ready to go onto the next house when we pull up to a familiar house causing me to run out of the car. Aizawa sighs when I run up to the door knocking before bouncing in place hearing footsteps coming closer as they make it to my side. The door opens before a familiar gasp is heard and I hold my arms out causing Fyumi to hug me tightly. I can hear two more people coming before I'm tackled from the side in another hug by Natsuo causing me to chuckle. Once they let me go Fyumi goes to grab their father when I yank Shōto into a hug making him huff before returning the hug. All Might coughs seeing the exchange making me smile. However, it's wiped away when Endeavor comes into the room, but I stay quiet not wanting to be seen.

I politely refrain from speaking as they talk about the dorm system so that we can just continue on our way without any issues. However, I don't expect Endeavor to speak to me and it's obvious no one else is expecting it as well.

"You're going to be at the dorms, right?"

"Yes, I have to as one of his classmates. Why does that matter?"

"It means that someone there has a competent head on their shoulders. You won't let him blindly walk into danger."

"As his friend I would never let him be in any danger if I could help it. You should also trust the school to take care of us. The school has a very good security system now and it's implemented in our dorms to keep us all safe now."

"Principal Nezu liked your idea for the security system?" Shoto asks causing the ends of my lips to quirk up.

"He did and we brainstormed together to add more items to keep us all safe."

They go back to talking about the dorms as I silently think about everything causing Shoto to tap my hand drawing my attention. I turn his way before beginning a low toned conversation when there is a tap on my shoulder. I stand up knowing it means that it's time to leave and head to the house. Shoto ruffles my hair causing me to chuckle before we head to the other houses.