"Also, I thought I told you to stop stretching like that"

I begin stretching waiting for when we are going to start when the door opens up. I tilt my head back furrowing my brows sensing two people in the doorway.

"What the fuck," one softly answers before a smack to the back of the head is heard.

"Language. Also, I thought I told you to stop stretching like that in case people walk in."

"I wasn't expecting you to bring anybody and I got bored so I started stretching. Plus, the only person you have ever brought here was Mic."

"Come introduce yourself, Taru."

I peel myself off the wall before trotting over to where they are standing in the doorway. I put my hand out for a handshake before they quickly shake it and my brows furrow. I swear it's someone I know, but I can't think of who. I brush it off before giving a small smile.

"The name is Firefly," I utter sensing their surprise.

"I can't believe you used my suggestion," he mutters causing me to give a huge grin.

However, before I can move I'm caught in a capture weapon making me frown. I narrow my eyes at him before rolling them knowing it's time for training. I stick my tongue out at him and slip the earbuds into my ears like the last few training sessions. I can feel Hitoshi's eyes watching as I'm released from the capture weapon shifting my scarf so that it's looser around my neck.

"Which song set should I use for now?"

"Which one do you think needs the most work at this time?"

"The slower tempo set needs a bit of work compared to the others that I've crafted. Have fun training Toshi," she says the ending in a sing-song tone.

She trots off to begin her training in the farther end of the training room with a deep breath. At first they notice it's just a few stretches before she gains a serious look making Aizawa nod. The bots come out of the walls on her end and she grips her scarf muscles tensed. Hitoshi's eyes widen seeing the way her body moves with an ease that shouldn't be possible. Especially, against robots that are easily towering over her frame. However, she gives a soft frown causing him to look up at Aizawa.

"Not the right song for what she needs again. She's going to have to mess with the playlist again." He mutters without blinking.

"Playlist?"

"Hotaru plays music as she fights to keep her mind rolling with the punches. She's dangerous on her own and if you have the music going with the tempo of the fight she's absolutely lethal."

"Seriously?"

"Taru switch to the upbeat playlist and I'll reset the robots!" Aizawa shouts to catch her attention.

She gives a thumbs up indicating that she heard before pulling her phone out switching the playlist. She rolls her shoulders a few times before loosely wrapping the scarf around her neck as the robots reset. She gives a feral grin as they start moving towards her before using her scarf like a whip. Hitoshi's eyes widen seeing her easily take down the robots while looking as if she weighs nothing jumping off the walls. She gives a wide grin when the last robot falls before pausing her music with a satisfied smile. She skips over to them pulling the ear buds out catching the water bottle thrown her way. She sips on the water bottle for a few seconds before messing with her phone. She's so concentrated that she doesn't even register Aizawa walking up to her as her eyes fly across the screen. Her eyes widen in surprise before tapping her phone as a song starts blasting from her phone. Her whole body spasms looking like she's going to throw the phone when Aizawa plucks it from her hands stopping the music.

"Quit throwing your phone when it startles you," He says with a hint of exasperation in his voice.

"I've got to add that song to the playlist and you know loud noises startle me."

"I'm pretty sure your mom doesn't want to have to pay for a new phone though."

"How many times have you thrown your phone?" Hitoshi asks startling them.

"I've honestly lost count at this point especially when Bakugo calls me knowing it will startle me."

"Does someone need to speak to him about it?" Toshi says with his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's like a younger sibling annoying their older sibling so it's not a problem. Plus, there's no need since he's away for his internship."

"Don't forget you have to meet up with Mic for the last half of the day."

"Ah that's right! I'll see you later Toshi and I'll see you in the morning Sensei." She shouts as she runs out of the room.

The two spend the next few hours training separately before it's time for them to go home for the day. The staff watches as she runs over to him with a giant grin before they take off with her speaking with her hands. They even catch the small smile he sends her way before they both burst into laughter. She leans into Hitoshi covering her mouth as she laughs trying to stop, but the laughter keeps bubbling out from her lips.

"I knew she'd do better if she had friends and now if she could manage to make a few in her class it would be better for her."

"Have you forgotten Todoroki or Bakugo? She close with them and her friendship with Kaminari and Kirishima is growing as well. She's going to be the type that prefers a smaller group of friends rather than a large one."

"She's like a more energetic Aizawa if I'm being honest." Toshinori says causing said man to glare at him.

Everyone disperses after that since school will be continuing tomorrow and some of them are training students. Nezu gives a hint of a smile thinking of how far the young girl has come so far since their first meeting.