19: Teach me to love just to let me go

A/N: I'll explain everything that happened once the book has reached it's end and the inconsistencies and all that. Till then, please bare with me.

Lisa's eyes flutter open. "Fuck," She feels the throbbing in her head intensify. She meets a pair of doey eyes.

"Hey." Seulgi smiles as she softly massages her crown. "Hi," Lisa winces. She grimaces at the pain and slowly tries to get up.

"Where are you going?" Seulgi tugs her back down and Lisa smiles. "Alright, then." Her head is cushioned by Seulgi's soft lap.

Lisa sighs and pauses, looking around.

"Where are we?" She says feeling her sore neck.

"Infirmary, kind of."

Lisa purses her lips. "Kind of?" She questions and Seulgi smiles. "This is the private side of the infirmary."

"The one for really really really sick kids?" Lisa raises an eyebrow and Seulgi softly nods. Lisa rolls her eyes playfully and takes a moment to look at Seulgi.

"You bleached her hair?" She twiddles with the bottom of Seulgi's now blonde hair. Seulgi laughs heartily. "Took you long enough to see it," She shakes her head.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

Seulgi frowns. "I mean, really. Like your emotions . . . And stuff." She says awkwardly. Lisa smiles and nods. "I'm alright, things haven't hit me yet."

"That doesn't mean your fine!" She scolds and Lisa nods. "I know, but it's not going to get any better from here so I stopped thinking about those things." She mutters.

"You can't just stop thinking about stuff like that." Seulgi sighs frustratedly. Lisa grins, "You're so odd. Shouldn't you be happy? I pretty much said I'd stop thinking about Chaeyoung."

"That doesn't not make me happy." Seulgi rolls her eyes. "Lisa, I want you to be happy, not be with me." She says. "Unless, that's what makes you happy."

Lisa's eyebrow twitches. "That's . . . new?"

Seulgi smiles. "I hope it's a good kind of new." She says and Lisa purses her lips. "I don't know either." She shrugs.

"Well, that's fine too."

Lisa clenches her teeth. Seulgi was caring and sweet, but now that she brought up Chaeyoung her mind went at a hundred different speeds.

There's a moment of silence as Seulgi just watches Lisa think.

Lisa feels her heart grow heavier at the thought of Chaeyoung crying. She purses her lips. That girl wouldn't cry, she'd probably be mad if anything. The rational part of her brain says.

She sucks her cheeks in. But Chaeyoung is also thoughtful, sweet, and kind. She's probably feeling so much guilt. I was too harsh. The clenching in her heart tells her.

Lisa is met with a headache as she winces.

Seulgi's eyes melt with worry as she softly rubs her hand against Lisa's scalp. "Are you okay?" She asks softer. Lisa smiles at her brightly. "Ah, I think I might have broken my jaw."

"What?" Seulgi's voice becomes more worrisome as she slowly examines her face. Lisa exaggeratedly groans in pain. "It hurts." She whines and Seulgi frowns.

"Should I take you to the hospital?"

Lisa laughs and shakes her head. "I'm kidding." She says and Seulgi smacks her arm. "Ow!" Lisa says clasping her arm in pain.