6: and so I say hold your broken heart and wait till sunrise

Lisa cracks her knucles feeling tired. "I wanna go home." She groans, streching her arms.

She watches the other boys and girls practice. She jolts at the sudden sound of one of the lockers slamming.

"Christ, what is it today?" She squeezes the last of the water from her bottle and wipes the sweat from her forehead with her towel.

Her eyes harden at the sight of orange hair at the corner.

She watches intently at the way Jimin has a girl pinned up against the lockers. She scrunches her nose up at the unpleasantness of the scene.

She claps her hands. "Alright, enough with the ugliness." She attracts attention. Jimin turns around and he's obviously flustered.

"Oh why hello there." Lisa smiles feeling happy at the way she caught him off guard.

He clears his throat. "Hey girlie."

The girl points to herself. "Yes you. Scurry off before it gets messy, I'm feeling nice today." Lisa clicks her tongue. The girl looks at Jimin and without missing a beat, she walks away.

"My my my." Lisa chuckles.

"The nerd expressions don't fit you."

"Really?" She frowns. "They're mediocre at most." Jimin shakes his head.

She clears her throat. "Anyways." She clicks her tongue.

"What were you doing here Mr. Carrot?"

"Sheesh, where are you getting these nicknames." Jimin grimaces.

"Look! You get the point." Lisa rolls her eyes. Jimin purses her lips. "This does not look good on my end, but I was not doing anything wrong."

Lisa smiles with a tinge of amusment. "How much you paying me to believe that?"

"I'm telling you, I didn't do anything!" Jimin argues and Lisa scoffs at his attempt to wriggle his way out of being caught.

"Mhm, yeah cause I definitely did not just see you about to fuck this girl who's not even that hot. Rosé is so much better." Lisa says.

"Let's do like 20 dollars?" Jimin smiles. Lisa looks uninterested.

"Chae is going to love to hear this one." Lisa laughs.

"Forty?"

She pulls out her phone.

"Hundred." Jimin squeaks.

Lisa hesitates. Jimin looks hopeful.
The thought of a heartbroken Chaeyoung flashes at her eyes. She shakes her head. "Why would I take money from someone who's cheating on their girlfriend? With someone that's not even that hot! Huge minus points there buddy."

"Exactly, so why would I try to fuck some girl who's not even hot?" Jimin says again and Lisa laughs. Confusion is evident on his face.

"Because Park Jimin. You are a man whore." She says, Jimin clenches his jaw in annoyance.

Lisa clicks her tongue and smiles. She grabs her phone out. Jimin clenches his jaw.

"Okay, so what the fuck do you want? I was about to fuck some girl cause Chaeyoung doesn't give me enough. So, now what?" Jimin mutters and Lisa's eyes darken immediately.

"You are such a--" She takes a sharp breath in musked with an annoyed growl. She grabs Jimin by the collar and soon he's bending his knees as Lisa pushes him down. "Don't you dare use her name in that filthy sentence. You know what? Don't even say her fucking name at all." Lisa warns, Jimin nods his head rapidly and Lisa lets go of him.