2: Don't call me bitch without adding bad infront of it

Lisa jumps at the sound of Chaeyoung slamming her locker door from outside.

People spread out to give the girl who seemed to have quite a rough morning, some space.

Lisa grins as she was sitting in Chaeyoung's--who was in a especially horrible mood today--seat.

Possibly much more than yesterday.

Chaeyoung throws her sling bag beside her seat. "Get off." Chaeyoung warns.

Chaeyoung clenches her jaw as Lisa smirks. The tension rises from the start.

"I'm not going to ask once more. Get the fuck out." She warns.

"What if--" Lisa is startled by the way Chaeyoung grasps at her collar and lifts her up.

She rolls her eyes. If she was that strong why didn't she just push me off. Lisa thinks to herself. Her throat goes dry but it's still not enough to scare her.

"I'm not here to play games." Chaeyoung glares.

"Well, I certainly am."

Chaeyoung's grip grows aggressively stronger and Lisa's legs aren't even touching the seat anymore. Her collar is choking the back of her neck.

"Wow, we're getting physical now." Lisa smiles. Her veins popping out of her neck at the hold Chaeyoung has.

The girl notes this as her grip weakens. Chaeyoung lets her go and Lisa isn't flustered. She sits back down slowly, making sure to make it smooth.

Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow.

"Manoban, you're truly the worst part of my day."

Lisa grins, her neck still red Chaeyoung's eyes stare at the veins rampant around the area. She sighs to herself.

"Well, I'm very much glad to be, Miss Park."

Chaeyoung pushes the girl off. Lisa slightly stumbles before brushing herself off. "Quite extra today, princess." Lisa flashes a big grin.

Chaeyoung puts her airpods in and sits in her seat with a huff.

"What's up with her?" She asks as she hugs Jisoo.

"She didn't exactly have the best night." Jisoo says and Lisa raises her eyebrow.

"Thanks, not like I couldn't tell." Lisa replies, rolling her eyes in one motion before she looks at Chaeyoung to realize how bad she seemed today.

Chaeyoung had heavy eye bags, that screamed she got no sleep. Her actions seemed so weak, depsite being able to carry Lisa's whole weight with the use of collar.

Chaeyoung seemed like a computer mid update, that failed.

Lisa leans into her hand and taps her pen, intrigued with the sight of Chaeyoung scaring students.

Her eyes roam around when she hears shuffles and a the sliding door bust open.

She clenches her jaw.

"Good morning everyone! Welcome back to Kim News." She hears the familiar voice.

Taehyung holding his camera and a mic, bolts into the room.

Soon students were groaning at the sound of Kim Taehyung's stupid school news. Some were squealing over how cute he was.

He throws his signature boxy smile and a couple winks at the girls who peep in through the doors.

Lisa groans at how noisy it is at the start of the morning.

The students in the class looked just as annoyed at the interruption, despite the fact that everyone was following that blog and it kept people updated.