35: Please never fall in love again

8/8

"Sometimes pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. Other times pain acts as a compass to help you get through the messier tunnels of growing up. But the pain can only help you find happiness if you can remember it." - More Happy than Not; Adam Silvera

-

"Why here?" Jisoo groans as Jennie pretty much throws her onto her couch. "Because you're parents are home aren't they?" Jennie pinches the bridge of her nose.

"How do you know that?" Jisoo slurs and Jennie sighs. "You told us last time we met!" She says.

"I did?" She giggles and Jennie wants to disappear. She puts everything onto the table, taking off her own jacket as well.

Jennie ties her hair into a ponytail and moves over towards the little cupboard in the corner. "Here we go . . ." She mutters as she grabs the dusty first aid kit.

She dusts it off with her hand. "That looks like the stuff inside would be expired." Jisoo teases and Jennie rolls her eyes. "It hasn't been that long, it's just dusty in this corner I guess." She bites her lip.

Jisoo giggles excitedly as Jennie walks over with the kit. "Take off your shirt." Jennie mumbles and Jisoo nods her head, her face slightly feverish.

She takes it off without hesitation. Jennie bites on her tongue trying not to give any form of reaction.

She pulls out the disinfectant wipes, "Raise up your arm and show me the wound." Jennie requests and Jisoo follows obediently.

The younger girl slowly wipes the blood off from Jisoo's arm. "That hurts." She whines and Jennie ignores her. She wipes off all the excess blood with a sigh.

There was much more than she thought there would be. "I have another scratch here," Jisoo raises her arm higher, showing Jennie the backside of the upper half of her arm.

Jennie sighs, "How is it possible to be this clumsy in a fight?" She gnaws on her inner cheek as she pulls out another wipe.

"That hurts more!" Jisoo winces and Jennie sighs. "If you keep moving I can't clean this." She says and Jisoo bites her lip. She closes her eyes and nods.

Jennie tries her best to be careful as she finishes up. "What's next?" Jisoo questions and Jennie thinks.

"I don't know I've never done this before . . ." She looks at the kit. "Probably this," She grabs a cotton ball and some betadine.

She pours the antiseptic onto the cotton ball and gestures at Jisoo to lift her arm once more. "This won't hurt." She assures.

"I don't trust you,"

"I can make it hurt." Jennie glares and Jisoo clears her throat. She applies it onto the wound carefully.

"Do you want gauze or a bandaid?" Jennie asks and Jisoo takes a moment to think.

"Gauze."

Jennie shakes her head as she puts down the used cotton ball onto the wipe from earlier. "You love making my life harder."

"Mhm," Jisoo hums. Jennie grabs the small scissors from the kit and the gauze roll. She does her little medical arts and craft session as Jisoo watches amusedly.