3: We give and we take, or so I wished

"Good job everyone!" Chaeyoung claps her hands together.

She looks around and sees the girls disperse, while some staying to still practice. Around the corner she sees Jennie waving at her.

"Unnie!" She grins widely.

"Heyo." Jennie ruffles her head while hiding her a Pocari Tears.

A/N sweat. tears. You get it? I wouldn't blame you if you blocked me <3 LMAO

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyeong asks as she opens the energy drink and drinks it.

"Jisoo was called to do some work earlier, and I came to pick her up. Figured I'd drop by." Jennie grins.

"Oh, alright. Have fun." Chaeyoug smiles.

"I will." Jennie winks.

"You're so yuck."

"You'll understand when you're a closeted simp." Jennie nods.

Chaeyoung laughs. "You're not closeted but you're definitely a simp, and that's a good thing." She nods.

"Of course, I'm the boujee-st simp around."

"Yes, yes. Now get going or Jisoo-Unnie is going to fry you."

"She can wait." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"What are you going to do here?"

Jennie sucks her cheeks in. "I'm not going because I'm guilty about Jisoo having to wait for me. I'm going because I have nothing to do here."

"Uhuh."

Jennie laughs as she waves bye and Chaeyoung makes her way back into the gymnasium.

The gym is empty but the volleyballs haven't been put back properly. She sighs.

"I'm going to literally make the next training hell for this."

She puts back the volleyballs in their place and lock the racks.

She yawns and skips towards the locker rooms with a grin.

"Are you okay?" She hears a voice. She slowly enters and halts.

"Lisa?" She questions. Lisa looks back up to see Chaeyoung.

She's carrying one of her players in her arms. "What happened?" Her eyes widen.

"Nothing big." The girl laughs.

"What? You sprained your ankle, that isn't small y'know?" Lisa scolds. The girl flushes and nods her head.

"Take care of yourself better, sheesh." Lisa removes the ice pack.

"That explains the balls outside." Chaeyoung nods.

Lisa focuses on wrapping her ankle. "Yeah, seems like she was practicing her jump serves and she slipped."

The girl purses her lips. "I'm sorry." She whispers timidly.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. Could you walk to the clinic or do you mind if I carry you?" Lisa asks.

The girl pauses and tries to apply pressure but winces. "I'll walk myself."

Lisa shakes her head. "It's not a light sprain. You shouldn't apply more pressure or you might have to sit out more practices."

"You can take a leave if you have to." Chaeyoung nods worriedly.

"Thanks, Cap." The girl grins sweetly.

"I'll take her to the nurses office, don't be too glum without me." Lisa winks and Chaeyoung rolls her eyes.