χ¢нαρтєя 37χ

three chapters left until the sequel!

can't wait for it honestly i'm going to try and zoom through the last three chapters so please vote and make sure that you comment!

-

≫ ąŋą

I received a text from my mom a few hours ago, but I'm honestly too scared to check it..

Thank god I was taking a shower while she texted me, or else Luke would've just taken my phone and check the photo.

Luke really cares about me and I appreciate the fact that he wants me to be apart of Judy's life. It's just too hard to deal with seeing if she looks like me, because if she does I'll just break down right there. I'll break down because I missed four years of my life without my half sister.

"Ana?" Luke snapped his fingers in front of my eyes clearing me away from my thoughts.

"Wait what?" I asked him while rubbing my eye with my middle finger.

"I asked, did your mom text you to the picture?" Luke asked me with his bright blue eyes looking straight at my gray ones. Shit I hate when Luke makes this face. That smile with dimples, with one eyebrow raise, and his nose slightly crinkled. I swear that look can make a girl's day.

"You like what you see?" he said with a wink. I guess I was staring a bit too long.

"I..u-uh.." I stuttered while running upstairs in our room covering myself into a burrito blanket. I couldn't lie to Luke with his icy blue eyes shooting lasers into mine, so I needed to hide my phone away from him.

I quickly hid my phone in the desk drawer that was next to our bed, so he couldn't find it under my pillow where I usually put it when I'm about to sleep.

"Where is it?" Luke asked with a smirk, he knew I was lying to him the second I started stuttering.

"Umm..I don't know what you're talking about?" I lied trying to make him forget about my phone.

"Look Ana just tell me where the phone is. I really want you to see what your half-sister looks like come on..don't you want to as well?" he said while puckering his lip to make it look like he was begging like a dog.

Luke was right..I was just being delusional. I needed to see what Judy looks like just in case I do meet her one day..

"Fine it's in the desk.." I said finally giving in.

"Yes!" Luke exclaimed with excitement while trying to find my phone.

Luke found my phone unlocking it, since he somehow knew my password. As soon as he saw the picture his face was unbelievable.

He looked so delightful for some reason even though she wasn't his sister. I've never seen this big of a smile since I agreed to be his girlfriend, honestly I don't know why Luke was way too happy about this.

I'm not complaining about it though..it's just a little confusing.

"Oh. My. God. Ana! She looks just like you!" Luke said while showing his two deep dimples on each of his cheeks.

He threw my phone at me, showing the picture of Judy..oh shit she looks exactly like my dad.

I couldn't believe it..my sister looks so beautiful.

~Skip To Morning~

⊁ ɱįçђąęɭ

I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes and slowly got out of bed, trying my best to not wake Rian up from our embrace.