χ¢нαρтєя 8χ

drum roll please?*drum roll sound*

who's ready for Ana's reaction? what will happen when they go on tour will her mom let her?

here is where you'll find out!

enjoy

-

≫ ąŋą

"Okay! Ana we are going on tour with fucking ONE DIRECTION!"

What.. this can't be happening. I haven't even got the chance to hear them play and they're about to go on tour with one direction! Even though I wanted to be happy for them and proud of their accomplishments, I felt sad that they're about to go..

"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!" I had to give him my best fake smile because I couldn't just tell them I didn't want them to leave me. "It's weird how I've never been to any of your band practices."

"Do you wanna come over tonight I can ask my mom if we can go practice in my basement?" Ashton says while he takes a big bite out of his bacon cheeseburger.

"I would love to but not too late we have school tomorrow and my mom will kill me past curfew."

"So? Be a rebel Anabear!" Michael says. Aww he gave me a nickname how cute. But something about that nickname made Luke mad. He glared at him with gritted teeth..

"Luke?"

He snapped out of his angry face and looked at me with a straight face. "Yes..?"

"Are you okay?" I looked through his blue ocean eyes making me melt.

When he saw my expression he let out a small chuckle. "Yeah I'm fine, because I'm here with you." he says while holding me tighter in his arms. He's literally the most adorable person I have ever met. Not to mention the cheesiest person too.

"My mom says it's ok let's go!"

***

We walked through Ashton's basement which was still kind of dirty from the party.

The boys set up their equipment and started playing some chords.

For a while we pretended

That we never have to end it

But we knew we had to say goodbye

You were crying at the airport

When they finally closed the plane door

I could barely hold it all inside

Torn in two

And I know I shouldn't tell you

But I just can't stop thinking of you

Wherever you are, you

Wherever you are

Every night I almost call you

Just to say it always will be you

Wherever you are

I could fly a thousand oceans

.But there's nothing that compares to what we had

And so I'll walk alone

I wish I didn't have to be gone

Maybe you've already moved on

But the truth is that I don't want to know