χ¢нαρтєя 15χ

god today was weird.. i really hope you like this chapter!

now the moment we've all been waiting for..

♕♕

✑ɭųķę

"She can't see you so hide behind the bush. Maybe she'll open the door if she sees me first!"

"Okay?" I quickly hide behind a bush as Katelyn knocked on the door to Ana's house.

Ana opened the door, not bothering to look at who was outside probably thinking it was me.

Katelyn gestured me to go in while heading towards her car. I hope this plan will get me and Ana back together..

"Um..Ana?"

"What do you want now." she said harshly.

"Ana.."

"Don't you Ana me, why the fuck would you kiss Georgina?! You knew she was my enemy too!"

"I thought you didn't love me anymore-" Crap! After those words fell out I quickly covered my mouth with my hands. I never meant to say them out loud, oh shit.

"What makes you think that?! This isn't a game Hemmings..I thought you actually cared about me.. I even trusted you with my depression story! Your just like the rest of them, I bet you do that to all of your girlfriends. You treat them like a princess then after that you dump them on the road, on to the next one. I can't believe I fell for that again, well I can because you are handsome, sweet and caring. I knew falling for the boy trap would leave me with a fucking player!" she said while trying to cover her face.

Oh my god..how can I be such a bad boyfriend. Of course Ana loved me she never did love Dylan..Katelyn was right they were just dance partners.

"Just leave Luke..I guess we're over." she says pushing me out of the door, I could slowly feel the tears drip down my face.

"Ana..!" I knew then and now that she never wanted to be with me. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up.

♕♕

≫ ąŋą

Katelyn: NO WAY :0

yeah we're over..

Katelyn: THATS IT IM GOING TO BEAT LUKE'S ASS BRB

Katelyn don't..

KATELYN!

fine but Calum will get mad at you for killing his friend.

Katelyn: yano what nvm cx

wait brb there's something knocking on my window

I slowly walked to my window, and sat on my window seat noticing a balloon attached to a book.

I grabbed the book shocked to see that it was my all time favorite book, Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo!

{a/n currently reading that book right now, it's fucking good. you should read it guys.}

I opened to the first page and saw a paper taped onto it.

It read:

I'm really really sorry Ana :-( and to make sure you know how much I am look through the pages! I love you with all of my heart <3

If you forgive me I'll give you cream puffs everyday.

After I read that sentence a plate of cream puffs appeared by my window? Oh my fucking God..