χ¢нαρтєя 14χ

omg did you guys feel the earthquake? i was watching Jumanji while it happened..totally felt like a stampede that's for sure. i was like scared because my bed was moving and my tv and i didn't know where to go •-•

well back to the good stuff .-.

-

≫ ąŋą

"Dylan..c-can you take me h-home." I said while trying not burst into tears. How could Luke do that to me?

"Of course..but we have to hurry so I can come back here and tell Mrs.Duncan everything!" We quickly got into his car and I told Dylan the directions to my house, leaving Luke and Georgina kissing in the hallways.

Why would Luke do that to me..was he jealous of me and Dylan hugging? But I was just hugging him not actually kissing him..

We were mostly silent in the car, I couldn't talk to him very much because if I did I would just break down there. I mostly was just looking out the window while some tears came down.

I hated crying especially in front of people. It made me feel weak and worthless. But of all of the people why would Luke kiss Georgina..

"You gonna be alright?"

"Yeah..I'm fine, thanks Dylan." I said as I gave him a hug and wiped my tears.

I felt my phone vibrate as I entered my house.

Chelsea: Hey you okay with me coming over? (:

Yeah sure you can come now if you want. :p

Chelsea: Okay on my way! x

-

I heard a knock on the door and walked over to open it finding a very happy Chelsea.

"Hey Chels I know this might be hella odd to ask but what's with you and Ashton?" I said with a wink. I've calmed down a bit before she came, I didn't cut because I did promise Luke..even though I am mad at him I still love him.

"Wow your so bright." Chelsea chuckles while blushing a little.

"What I've been hanging with Luke lately.. well probably not anymore.." I said quietly on the last part.

"WHAT?!"

"I saw Luke kiss another girl. It wasn't just a random girl it was Georgina my enemy since seventh grade..and worse, he knew she was my enemy.." I said wiping my tears out of my eyes as fast as I can.

"Holy shit no this isn't like Luke, he would never treat his girl like that! Trust me I know from the past, he is going to die be right back!"

"No, I'll handle it even though it will kill me inside." I said pulling her back away from the door.

"Look it's okay Ana your my best friend and he's like my brother I can practically kick him without getting in big trouble."

"Thanks Chelsea, but trust me we have a lot to talk about already and I don't want to waste your time. But let's talk about how you and Ashton ended up together?"

"Only if you really don't want to okay Ana I would do anything for you, your practically like my sister. Well first of all you might want to grab a pillow this can take a while." she said with a chuckle making me laugh as I grabbed a pillow and placed it behind my head.

"Well it started in freshman year.. we were lab partners and I still had a boyfriend while we were partners, but yeah. We found out that we both love playing the drums, a bunch of bands, and chocolate chip ice cream! One day my 'so you call boyfriend' tried to hit on Ashton! Omg I wished I was there when he said 'I would like to introduce my self, my name is straight and your name is going to be single.' I started laughing when he told me this because it was so clever and apparently his face was like he found out he was pregnant! Okay so after he told him that he started punching him as hard as he could, which made my heart skip like crazy! I never knew he had feelings for me though, but I guess I started to have small feelings for him too. Then after that he came to my house and told me everything..then I kissed him! Then we ended up being a couple! The end!"

"OMG that is like the best love story ever!" I said with a chuckle. After she told me her story I started to feel better, not even thinking about Luke. Instead I was picturing what had happened with Ashton and Chelsea that day.

"Thanks!" she said while hugging me, "look I gotta go because I have to take care of my young brother! Call me if you need anything!"

"Thanks, bye! I said as she exited the door.

-

✑ɭųķę

"I just can't believe she would cheat on me!"

"So you thought that kissing another girl in front of her resolved your problem?!" Calum says while face palming. I guess when he puts it like that I feel quiet horrible for my actions a few hours ago..

"Well no.. but I just wanted her to feel what I did!"

"Luke that isn't the answer.. I have to go Ashton needs help watching his siblings." he says angrily slamming the front door. I guess Calum and Ana were really good friends because he wouldn't be this mad at me if they weren't.

Instead of grabbing a knife from my drawer in my room, I grabbed my phone. I decided to text Ana and take Calum's advice about not kissing Georgina was the answer.

Me: Hey Ana..i know you probably hate me right now..but I was wondering if we can talk about this at your house? .>.<

Ana: I guess so..just come whenever..

After I read her text I heard a knock on my door.

"Katelyn?"

"Luke we need to talk."

"What happened now?" I said harshly thinking of all the bullshit that has already happened to me in the last few days.

"Ok first of all I actually told Ana to text you and you give me this crap? And second why did you kiss her fucking enemy IN FRONT OF HER?!" Katelyn asks furiously. Shit is she on

her period or something.. wait who's whoa whoa what that's actually Georgina?!

"Look I'm sorry I thought I was in trouble or something..and you don't even know the whole reason so go home."

"I'm not leaving here until you tell me what the fuck happened the night Ana got stabbed! Oh and by the way she couldn't make her auditions so yeah, your probably happy about that too."

No fucking way. Ana won't be able to make her auditions! What the fuck is wrong with that teacher, now I feel horrible for Ana..

Not showing up at the hospital when she was hurt..kissing her enemy (which I didn't know who she was)in front of her. God I'm a terrible boyfriend..and she still has the courage on speaking to me after all of this.

"Oh. my. god. she didn't make it! I feel so bad right now.."

"You should be! Now tell me what fucking happened."

After I explained what happened last night in detail, her face was shocked. I even told her about me and Dylan being enemies back then.

"Oh..you know Dylan meant dance partners right?"

"Wait what?!"

"Don't tell me he misinterpreted it! That asshole, he probably said that to break you two apart. Oh he's dead!" Katelyn said storming out of the house.

"Wait! Can you take me to Ana's?!"

"Are you going to make up with her..?"

"Yes!"

"Then what are you doing standing there hop in!"

Finally time to make things right, I fucking missed Ana.

-

worst day ever and it's only the first day of actual school. it's worse cause we actually have homework today too! lawl i wore a 'i hate Mondays' shirt today cx totally describes every Monday..except when I sometimes have Mondays off from school.

well back to you guys! i'll try to update my other story as much as i can but it's slowing down cause of this one so yeah..thanks for the votes and comments, it means a lot!

sorry for it being short and shitty i'll make it up to you don't worry! one thing would be listening to the song only place i call home by every avenue♡.♡

love ya poptarts <3

-B ※