χ¢нαρтєя 20χ

damn chapter 20 already..

i really hope you like this fanfic so far! i'm for sure am going to have a sequel :-)

-

✰ çђęɭşęą

I couldn't believe what I just heard, even though I'm surprisingly not surprised..?

About 1 year ago..

Michael and I were chatting since he was paired up with me to tour the whole school. Honestly being the new student isn't always fun.

"Hey Chelsea do you want to come to a band practice and hear our music?" Michael asked while we go into our home room.

"I would love to come." I said while taking the seat next to him.

-

"You guys are really good!" I said while they just finished English Love Affair. I do have to say Ashton..I think that's his name is not that bad looking.

"No c'mon." Calum the base/vocals in the group asked, astonished by my enthusiasm.

"You guys are so good that I think you'll be famous one day." I said honestly, they were soo good! Hopefully they'll get more views on YouTube.

"Your just saying that." Luke the guitarist/lead vocals said with a smile. They are all soo cute I just want to give them a tight hug.

After they've finished putting their instruments away, we decided to watch mean girls.

"Boo you whore!" We all said at the same time when Regina was talking to Karen over the phone.

Sometimes I feel like they're better off being my girl best friends.

-

After the movie was over, we decided to call it a night.

As I gathered my stuff, Michael was about to say something, but Ashton cut him off.

"So Chelsea, since your new at our school..do you w-wanna may-be hang out alone s-sometime?" he said while looking at the ground.

Oh my god no way he didn't just ask me out.

"Sure that would fun." I said casually I didn't want to seem too desperate. Especially since he is way out of my league. No guy would even step close to me back at my old school..I don't even know why too..

As I looked at Michael he looked almost offended yet sad? Was there something I'm missing here..

"Wait Michael what did you want again?" I asked, before heading out the door.

He was fiddling around with his pocket, about to take something out, but then stopped?

"Nothing anymore.." he said quietly almost not audible to hear.

"Um..okay bye guys! You were awesome!" I said while heading out the door.

I don't know what that was but hopefully I'll find out soon..

-

"Michael I-" I got cut off by Ashton barging into the room.

He looked like a wreck, his cheeks were puffy and his arms and wrist..oh my go..he's never told me before!

"Look Chelsea can I talk to you." he said so heartbroken. I couldn't help but feel bad and angry and the same time at him.

"No Ashton you fucking cheated on her she needs time to cope with this." Michael said with gritted teeth. I slowly move towards Ashton out of the room, leaving Michael again..