χ¢нαρтєя 3χ

heyoo

did you guys enjoy the last chapter? i was trying to make it extra special. (;

if you want to give me any feedback just comment or leave a message on my message board!

enjoy!

-

≫ ąŋą

Our lips were moving in sync while his hands were on my waist and mine were on his shoulders. Until this could go any further I finally realized what was happening.

"Woah what just happened?" I said as I pull our lips apart.

"Look I know we just met like a few hours ago, but I kinda.. like you and once I laid my eyes on you how couldn't I kiss you?" he says while blushing.

Is this for fucking real? "You do..?" I ask still confused.

"I've never been this sure in my life." he says making his statement clear.

"Well uh.. I kinda like you too." I say while staring at his beautiful blue eyes.

"Can I have your number?" he asks with a big smile.

"Sure." I say while I hand him my phone.

I glanced over at the clock and noticed it was 3:00 am. Damn it's been that long already?

"Look I got to go." I say while he hands me my phone.

"Aww ok, don't forget to text me! I'll be up the whole night haha" he says while giving me a kiss to my forehead.

"Ok I'll text you later, Bye!" I say while walking to find the exit.

Ashton and Chelsea were sucking faces so I just figured I'd be going home without Chelsea. Can't believe she didn't tell me Ashton was her boyfriend. Well, I better start walking home now. My parents are going to kill me, ugh.

**

I finally arrive home and see a note on the kitchen counter.

It read:

Hey Ana,

We have just left for the plane to London. That was your dad's birthday surprise for me!!

We will be gone for about two weeks so be safe! We put in 700 dollars in the bank for food and shopping. Don't try to start a party while we're gone. We love you!!

-Mom <3

So that's the surprise he gave her I thought the surprise was gonna be finding a condom in the bed.

While they're gone maybe I could throw a 'little' party. Thanks for the idea mom!

I threw away the note while getting my phone out of my pocket. I decided to text Luke, so he would know my number.

✑ɭųķę

Ever since Ana had to go I just went with Michael and Calum. I was so sad when she left I felt like my heart shattered into a million pieces. It's like she was the reason why my heart was placed there. I've been checking my phone constantly for her to text me. When my phone started vibrating my smile grew wider.

Unknown: Hey Luke! This is Ana! :) :D

Oh thank god she is awake. I couldn't hold it in longer I had to do this.

I walked over to where Chelsea and Ashton were.

"Hey Chelsea do you know Ana's address?" I ask awkwardly while they were making out. I know I shouldn't be interrupting but I couldn't wait any longer to see Ana.

"Dude get out of here can't you see we're in the middle of something?" Ashton says while giving me the get the fuck out look.

"Look I'm sorry but I think I'm in love with Ana, and if I don't go to her house now I think I'll die." I say being serious. I meant every word of it.

"Aww Luke I'll have to talk to you about Ana later, but it's 727 Darlington Ave." she says while breaking out of Ashton's lips.

"Thanks so much Chels, have fun you two but not too much fun." I say with a wink.

(a/n guys I made up that address so don't go on google maps okay? k.)

≫ ąŋą

I was so bored watching Modern Family I was starting to doze off, but I heard a knock on the door which totally caught me by surprise.

I lazily open the door and saw Luke with a backpack in his hands, "Luke?" I say groggily.

"Hey can I come in?" he asks with a awkward smile.

"Um.. yeah sure I guess." I say with a smile. What is he doing here did I forget something at the party?

He sits down in the lounge and I sit next to him.

"How do you know my address?" I say with a chuckle.

"I had to ask Chelsea, which was kind of hard because she was having a deep make out session with Ashton." he says with disgust.

"Oh haha so what did u need exactly." I say with a smile.

"You." he says with a wink. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, and I think I'm turning as red as a tomato.

"Oh is it that soo" I chuckle trying to calm myself down.

"I came here to ask you a very important question are you ready for it Ana Stelle?" he says while grabbing me by the waist and pulling me on his lap.

"I'm ready!" I say with a wink.

"Will you come to the beach with me tomorrow, and is it ok if I sleep here." he asks while blushing.

"Of course!" I say pecking his lips.

-

so?

did you guys enjoy it?! i wonder how their first date will go? Can't wait to publish the chapter! Sorry this is short i just felt like i needed to add more, and sorry for ending it there i wasn't sure where to end it.

OMGGGG did u guys get the pre-order of the album?! I DID AND IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG ON THE ALBUM???

well don't forget to vote and comment!!

-B xp