χ¢нαρтєя 28χ

oooooo here it comes the important announcement!

-

☯ çąɭųɱ

"What is it?"

"Me and Katelyn are...going to get married!" I exclaimed while showing everyone Katelyn's ring. I wanted everyone to know that in a few months or so that she will be my wife, and that she will be with me forever. I honestly couldn't wait until we get married and have a family together. I know it seems early and I know our parents won't be too keen about this, but I just know that she is the one and I could never do anything to lose her. Plus, why wouldn't our parents want us to be happy?

"NO WAY!!" Everyone screamed to the top of their lungs while pounding us with a group hug.

"Be careful! I'm still pregnant.." Katelyn said while wrapping her arms gently around Ana and Rian.

"I'm sorry it's just my friend is about to get married and I can't stay calm!" Ana said jumping up and down. I gotta owe it to her though if it weren't for her to get us back together, I wouldn't have asked Katelyn to be my wife.

"Do you maybe want to go...get your wedding dress tomorrow?!" Ana asked while jumping up and down. I seriously do need to thank her about this one day.

"Yes!" she said while giving her another hug.

"Wait. Are we going to tell the boys?" I asked while grabbing Katelyn's hand.

"Hmm..maybe after your concert baby." she said while giving me a peck on the cheek. God do I love her so much.

"Awww.." Rian and Ana said in unison.

"Well I'm going back to bed with Michael see ya!" Rian said while walking towards their room. Wait are her and Michael a thing?

"Me too I gotta get back to Luke we're watching how I met your mother!" Of course haha.

"See ya Ana! I'll have to talk to you later about something though ok?"

"Okay!"

Me and Katelyn made our way towards our hotel room. We got into our cold bed cuddling to make our shivering bodies warm.

By that we both peacefully fell asleep, by me daydreaming about our wedding.

-

≫ ąŋą

"Luke I have really good news!"

"What is it?" he said while turning off the tv to put his full attention on me. Aww he's so cute I couldn't help but smile.

"What?" he said with a big smile.

"Your cute." I said while coming in with him in bed.

"Look who's talking." he said while giving me a kiss on the lips. I really do love my blonde penguin.

"So what did you want to tell me again?" he asked while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh..I finally thought of your Christmas present!" I lied. Honestly I was going to tell him about Katelyn and Calum getting married but then I decided to just let them tell the rest of the guys.

"Is that so?"

"Yes and your going to LOVE it!"

"Then I can't wait till Christmas especially since it's our first one together." he said while pulling the covers up more towards me. He must've noticed me shivering, it's weird how I'm so cold in bed when I'm cuddling with Luke.

"Me too and thanks by the way." I can't wait till Christmas, it's literally my most favorite holiday.

"Goodnight babe big day tomorrow." Big day? Did he know about Katelyn and Calum's wedding already? Unless he's talking about the concert..yeah I think he is.

"Goodnight Lukey." after I said that I must've fallen asleep by how comfortable I was in Luke's arms.

-

↛ ķąţęɭƴŋ

"Let's go!" Ana said while getting her keys from her purse.

"Hold on let me just say bye to Calum." I said while going back to my room.

"Calum I'm going to go with Ana and Rian now!" I said while giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Ok bye babe love you."

"Love you too!"

I quickly head back to the front door of our suite and noticed Ana and Rian had left me to go to the parking lot..tha'ts nice.

I closed the front door and headed towards an open elevator. As I went into the lobby i noticed..Alison.

"Alison? What the fuck are you still doing here?! Leave before I make you," I yelled at her along with the other bitches by her side, "Oh and by the way make sure to check your mailbox because I want to invite you to my wedding, that's right my last name is going to be Hood suck on that bitches!'

That felt good haha. The three of them flipped me off and left, pulling their short shorts up so that they can show their 'asses'.

I quickly headed towards the parking lot to find Ana and Rian.

"Hey Katelyn, over here!" Rian called.

Let's go get my wedding dress!

~Skip To Mall~

"Here you stay in the fitting room with this dress and if you don't like it me and Ana are going to find more!" Rian said while handing me a white strapless dress.

"Ok thanks!" I said while locking the fitting room door. I loved trying on new dresses it's just overwhelming to me.

I quickly put on the dress and noticed that it was too short and kind of too revealing. If I want a good wedding, I need it to be classy. Oh..my wedding I can't believe me and Calum are finally going to get married soon. I knew that he would be my husband the second I laid my eyes on him..so you could say that it was love at first sight.

"Ay Kattie here's another two dresses!" Ana said while throwing the dresses over the door.

"Thanks Anns! After this want to go to the concert?" I said while grabbing the white lace dress.

"Sure! Just text me when your done me and Rian are going to get food." What she's getting food without me! But I'm pregnant how am I supposed to not eat without them..

Maybe I should- hey I think this dress might be the one..

I quickly take my phone from my bag and take a picture just in case the rest of them want to see it on me. My rule for marrying someone is that I don't show my fiance' what I look like in my dress.

Just got my dress I'll show you the picture later x oh and you better get me a chocolate croissant or I'm going to go all pregnant woman on you >:(

Ana: Calm down we actually got two! We were trying to see how you would react with us leaving you xD meet us at the parking lot Mrs.Hood x

I headed towards the cashier and paid for my perfect wedding dress. I can't wait until I walk down that aisle and finally call Calum my husband.

"Ready to go to the concert!" Rian asked while I got into the back seat.

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

-

♡Awww Katelum♡

so yeah the next chapter I might finally have a new cover!

sorry that it's been so long I just haven't had the time to look for any pictures :p

but yeah I love you my poptarts :*

~B ☁︎