χ¢нαρтєя 23χ

is it weird that Ana reminds me of Annabelle the movie? •-•

who's going to see it btw?

-

≫ ąŋą

I couldn't help but feel the electricity coming through the room while I was here kissing Harry. I know this is bad but I couldn't stop myself from being caught up in the moment. But the messed up thing was when Luke knew I wouldn't want to share our relationship to his fans yet.

"Lo-ok Harry..." I stuttered while taking my lips off of his.

"No it's okay baby, your with me now." he says leaning in closer but then suddenly stops moving..?

"Get the fuck off of her!" Luke yells while shoving him off of the couch.

"What the fuck was that for?!" he says getting up from the ground.

"You know what you did! How can you do this to me if I just got you signed!" he says throwing a punch at Harry.

They both ended up beating the crap out of each other while I call out the other boys to help me break up the two.

They all ran up to the guys then Liam and Zayn grabbed Harry away from Luke, while Michael and Calum held down Luke.

"Luke fucking punched me for no reason!" Harry says while rubbing his blood-stained knuckles together.

"You know what you did! You made out with my girlfriend!" he says with anger and sadness in his eyes. I couldn't have felt any worse..why did I kiss Harry back? Luke was the only guy for me..I'm so stupid.

"Wait he what?!" Chelsea and Katelyn both said in unison.

"H-he kissed Ana.." he said getting out of Michael's and Calum's grip.

"L-Luke I'm sorry.." I said while some tears fell from my eyes.

"I think it's too late for that." he said while going back to our room and locking it. I've screwed up, I had to do what I always do when I'm a total disappointment to the world.

I quickly lock myself in the bathroom and grabbed my box..I'm sorry Luke, I know I promised but I just can't deal with everything right now.

I grabbed my blade and started to slowly move it across my cut-free skin.

I sobbed loudly not giving a damn who heard through the door..I can't handle all of this I'm a terrible person..imagine what everyone will think of me now. Especially since I'm only the new fucking girl.

I can't believe I got myself into trouble again when Luke and I have already gotten back together.

"A-Ana?" a familiar voice called from outside of the door.

I didn't answer instead I started to deepen the cuts on my wrist.

The door got opened by Luke using his spare key.

"Ana?! I tho-ught you pro-mised me!" he stuttered while tears were starting to form in his eyes. He quickly grabbed the blade from my hand and got some bandages for my wrists.

"I'm..I'm sorry Luke.." I said while crying into his chest. I felt guiltier and guiltier by the minute..I kissed his friend and broke his promise, and yet he still would help me with this. I don't even understand why he loves me anymore..I'm absolutely the most worst girlfriend in the world.

"Babe-it's fine I shouldn't have told our fans about our relationship..I messed up Ana.." he said while rubbing my back, calming me down. He's honestly irresistible like even when I couldn't forgive him about the Georgina thing..he forgives me with the Harry thing. Words can't explain how thankful I am for Luke to forgive me. He always wanted to keep this relationship strong when I didn't have the commitment too. I still don't understand why he would choose me over a million girls in the world.