χ¢нαρтєя 5χ

okay so this will be the last update for a little while. if you guys want me to update sooner just vote! Well here is their date!

-

≫ ąŋą

We arrive at the beach, while I grab my bag and beach mat. We found a spot on the sand near the ocean and laid our stuff over it.

I quickly take off my black dress so I can avoid the awkwardness, I immediately see Luke staring.

"You might wanna close your mouth you'll get flies in there." I say with a smirk.

✑ɭųķę

"You might wanna close your mouth you'll get flies in there."

I still kept on staring she had the most amazing body. I hope my plan will finally make me call her mine.

"Come on let's go swimming!" I say while taking my shirt off. It's her turn to start staring.

As I predicted she kept on staring at me until she met with my eyes. She then stopped staring and starts running away to the ocean.

I catch up to her and picked her up bridal style to the water.

I threw her in the water and started to run away so she wouldn't catch up to me. As I turned around she jumped on my back which caught me by surprise. How did she get on my back? She is like half my size.

"How did you get on my back shortie?"

"There just so happens to be a rock right next to me!" she says with the most adorable laugh.

"You know your amazing right." I say while poking her cheek.

"Not as much as you!" she says while getting off of me.

"Well if I'm amazing, you know who's perfect?" I say as I wrap her legs around my waist.

"Who?" she says.

"You." I say as I place my lips upon hers. Oh shit I forgot about the plan!

"Hey I forgot my towel! I'll be right back." I say as we pull apart.

I start to walk towards the beach mat and write her a note so she'll know where to go. I then start to head off to Starbucks.

Well it's worth a shot.

≫ ąŋą

It has been 20 minutes since Luke has left. I decided to get out of the water and look for Luke.

When I got to our beach mat I found a note that said:

Hey babe (;

I went to Starbucks because I needed to give the guys something for our band. Oh did I tell you we were in a band? I know you might think it's weird not telling you but you'll see why.

Just come there as soon as you get this letter. I love you! <3

-Luke(;

He is literally too cute. I was so excited that I gathered everything together and headed towards the nearest Starbucks.

While I was at the front of the Starbucks I noticed Luke with a blind fold, something tells me I'm not getting a caramel frap.

"Uh.. a little change in plans." Luke says while tying the blindfold around my head.

"Luke what's going on?" I ask nervously. Am I being kidnapped by a beautiful Hemmings?

"You'll see." he says as he leads me in to the building. I could feel my nervousness growing.