χ¢нαρтєя 13χ

god i'm in love with we the kings right now who else loves them too? this chapter omg you guys are just..nevermind you'll find out..

-

≫ ąŋą

"What just happened?" I asked in pain I don't remember anything, but heading towards the dance floor while Dylan was getting our drinks.

"What do you remember?" Dylan asks holding my hand on the left side of my hospital bed.

"When you left to get me drinks and i was heading towards the dance floor."

After he explained everything to me, I slowly began to remember what happened earlier.

"What really happened by the way.." Dylan asks passing me a cold water bottle.

"Well let's just say Bethany, Melissa, and Alison were planning this shit on me. They were so jealous of us being able to stay that they paid some guy to rape me and hurt me, so I wouldn't be able to start my auditions. Trust me today was hell, it's like a nightmare appeared in my sweet dream and I could not wake up from it." I could feel my tears slowly dripping down my face, today really did scare me..

"Oh god Ann don't worry I'll get them expelled for sure, they'll never hurt you again!" He says while lying next to me on my bed.

"Thank you Dylan, it means a lot. Did anyone call Luke by any chance?"

"He never showed up."

"What? Why?" How can my own boyfriend never show up to me being in a hospital?!

"I guess he doesn't care about you.." He says slowly falling asleep.

Luke? Not care about me. There is something going on here, I know Luke wouldn't do that to me. All of the presents and surprises he's given me, how can that not make him a caring sweet boyfriend.

There's something that isn't right here and I'm going to find out what it is..

"We've run through some tests Ana and sadly you can't do any sports or pe classes." The doctor said checking some stuff on her clipboard.

"Don't worry Ana I'll get those three bitches expelled if that's the last thing I do!" Dylan shouts with a big vein popping out of his forehead. Wait Dylan out of all people would help me out? I thought he just considered me as his dance partner or 'something', not his friend.

"Wait you would do that for me?"

"Oh course anything for my friend." he said with a heartwarming smile. Isn't he just the sweetest, but no where near my lukey pukey that's for sure.

"Your mom is here to see you." The doctor says while my mom comes through the door.

"I'll leave you two alone." Dylan says with a quick smile and heads out the door with the doctor.

"Ana.."

"I know mom I'm a dumbass and your probably going to be grounding me for the rest of my life..im just sorry, sorry for being the daughter you never wanted."

"Ana dear..are you okay?! Don't worry we will get this asshole I swear. Also dear..I know I've been rough on you lately. It's just the first time your dad was controlling me, I couldn't help but protect you. It was hell Ana, but I stayed with this asshole because I didn't want you to be put through the divorce, especially at a young age. I've been thinking of how you've been mature lately and that you're almost an adult. I've decided to let you do more things even if you do choose to be with the asshole. I love you Ana, I hope you know that. Don't worry I'm not acting, I'm being dead serious." she says while tears were streaming down her face.