Epilogue

***Fourteen years later***

"What happened to you?" I freaked out when i saw Firash's face so swollen. The back of his shirt was covered in mud, his hair was so dirty and the scary part, he was limping. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Mum. Don't tell dad." He brushed his dirty hair with his hand.

"You were in a fight!" I exclaimed. I really had a bad feeling when i woke up. I love my children so much that i feel it when something was happening or about happen to them.

Edina entered the house dragging her heavy backpack on the floor. "He was."

Firash glared back at Edina. "I told you to keep your mouth shut."

"Stupid. Who will believe your story that you fell in a mud pool!" Edina faced her brother squarely. "He was in a fight, Mom."

I was so upset that i could hardly breathe. My heart was hammering wildly. I rushed into my room and came back with a first aid box. "With whom?" I asked.

"Who else? They were all stupid, fighting over that girl." Edina scoffed before heading for the stairs. "Is grandma around? I miss her so much" she said climbing up to see my mum.

Firash was very stubborn but lovely. Edina on the other hand, was so sweet, gentle and quite as an angel. She looked so much like me, my childhood carbon copy. She was nine years old but proved herself a beauty already. My pregnancy was very easy with her compared to the time i was carrying Firash though it was also an easy delivery. She was also a big drama queen like me.

"Ahh ahhh" he winced and I spanked the back of his head so hard. "Mummmyy!"

"How did you hurt your leg?" I asked examining his left leg if he had any internal injury.

"I wasn't only fighting at the park. A very fat ugly girl was above me on the rolling wheel, the string kind of loosened and she fell on my leg with her chair, hurting me so bad."

"Oh oh. It was an accident. I hope she isn't hurt?"

"I don't know Mum. All i know is i was hurt and i shouted at her." He rolled his eyes.

"Come on. You shouldn't have done that. It wasn't her fault and stop teasing her about her body figure. You're not perfect either. Look at your strange eye colors." I teased him too.

"Hah. Mum my eyes are gold and very beautiful. You know it. You're just teasing me." He laughed.

"What's the name of the girl?" I asked.

"Sanem Özan."

I dropped the bandage i was holding and looked at Firash surprisingly. That name? No! It might just be any Özan.

"Mummy, are you okay?" He peered into my confused face.

"Yes. What is her surname?" I asked again curiously.

"Ali. Sanem Ali Özan." He replied.

It's just a coincidence. She can't be Ali's daughter. Yes! I don't want to imagine another drama again between us now that we have a family. Even if she was Melda and Ali's daughter. I don't care.

My hijab was squeezed. I adjusted my name tag.

Dr. Surgeon Farha Muhammed.
Department of Thoracic Surgery,
Acibadem University Hospital.

I drove to the airport to pick Maina up. He went to Ankara for a meeting. I missed him so much. I couldn't wait to see him.

"I missed you so much." He kissed my forehead.

"I missed you more. Did you get me the bangle?" I asked anxiously.

"No. I bought you a whole jewelry box." He kissed my cheeks softly.

—The End—

Thank you so much for reading this story guys, I love you all!💕

Kitabımı okuduğunuz için hepinize teşekkür ederim. ben gerçekten takdir ediyorum. ❤️

I can't believe we've come to the end of this story🤧❤️. But is this really the end?

More are to come. ⚡️⚡️

Do you think Sanem is Ali's Daughter? Will the both families enimity be awoken?⚡️⚡️

My next story about the Özan and Dabo's descendants Sins of the past is out.
⚡️⚡️❗️

Xo,Daydreamer💕

Sins of the past
(When enemies become soulmates)

Despite the forbidden romance between two children of affluent families that holds a powerful enimty from their past, two mortal enemies fall in love.

Firash is the ultimate bully, backed by his family, wealth, social status, and posse of equally affluent friends. In highschool, Sanem becomes his target of physical and emotional bully. She falls and bows down to his cruel machinations which leads to depressions and panic attacks.

Some years after highschool, the pair meets again and over time, the two grow to like and love each other ignoring the consequences of bridging family ties.

Will Firash and Sanem give up on their love for the sake of their family and race difference?

Continue Reading...? Add to your library 📚 ❤️❤️❤️If you enjoyed Forever Mine