Part 50

Hey 👋hold up wait a minute. Please kindly add my second ongoing book Sins of the Past if you're enjoying this book 📚 ❤️. Trust me you will love it 😊

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

Farha's POV

We were ready to board the plane. My friends were at the airport to say their farewells. They will be coming to Nigeria few days to our wedding. Yes! They will be attending.

Maina sat close to me and held my hands. He could feel the nervousness around me but was trying to smile. My palms were sweaty and I was feeling uncomfortable, i rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey, Everything is going to be alright." I whispered. I smiled and fell asleep quitely.

She woke up afterwards and he told me about my family in Egypt. The Culture. And everything. After our wedding we will be going to Egypt to spend a week with my family. She loved the idea but meeting his family members was another exam she had to pass again.

Kano, Nigeria.
6:00pm.

The captain announced thier arrival and they were ready to land. The atmosphere around me became stuffy and suffocating, That's the main symptom of me getting nervous. Yes! I was nervous. Three years later, i was back to my country. Am back home. I missed my family, my mum, Nigeria. The smell around was different. I know i was exaggerating but believe me everything was now different.

Both our families were waiting impatiently for us. I ran to my mum, she hugged me very tight almost crushing my bones. "Farha." She weeped happily. I crashed into my father's arm happily. He recited some prayers and rubbed my head.

Maina's family welcomed me warmly and happily. They gave me thier blessings and introduced theirselves to me. I must say they are very nice people. Maina already told me his father's family weren't really problematic. His maternal side were always the problem because of the past misunderstandings between the both families.

I rested my head quietly on my mum's and heaved an impatient sight. She looked at me and smiled. "Alot have changed right?" She asked.

"Yes, Everything. Wow more buildings. Kano is really developing rapidly." I exclaimed when we huge beautiful colorful bridge.

"You need to see the inside city well." Yazid, my brother suggested, he was driving.

"Haba? Don't worry we will go around Kano. Explore everywhere." I smiled.

"All of us. Ko?" My mum asked.

"Ofcourse. Harda Baba(with Dad)" i teased my Dad who have been quiet since we left the airport.

He looked back and smiled at me. Shortly, we were already in our Compound. I hesitated. I couldnt wait to step outside and look around.

"Kada ki fadi fa( don't fall okay?)" my mum warned. I looked around and screamed happily.

"Sannu da zuwa, Innawuro.(Welcome back, innawuro.)" Mall Hassan smiled and greeted me. He is our security guard. He was used to calling me innawuro.

"Yawwa, Mall Hassan. Ya iyali? ( Yes, Mall Hassan. How is your family?)" i asked.

"Suna lafiya. Mungodewa Allah. ( They're all well. We Thank Allah.)"

"Masha Allah." I replied and looked back at Yazid. "Gosh. I'm starving."

"Let's go inside. Lots of Food, People and everything." He smirked and walked towards the house.

When i entered the living room, from nowhere my cousin, Aunties and Uncles came out and started singing. "Ta dawo. Ta dawo.( She's back. She's back)"