Part 39

This chapter is dedicated to kakajimoh sadaukeeumar fyrdausy Kheedy hafssy_B batooul_tj muttynajwa _afra_and_amra_ Thank you all for your enormous support ❤️❤️❤️

I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you're afraid to share with anyone because i love you that much- Lady Gaga.

Maina's POV

I rushed out the house in the speed of light. Devastated. After viewing the video Salman sent me, yes i should be. Farha was all i have now. She is all i am looking out for now, this feeling was different and i love it. How dare them, push her like that. She was hurt. Her voice was shaking and it made feel uneasy.

Skrrrrrrrr! I parked my car roughly almost hitting a skating boy. "Hey, watch it." He yelled.

Stupid. I ignored him while I rushed to the infirmary like a Mad Dog. The moment i saw Farha, i felt like murdering that girl and her friends. I didn't care farha slapped her, infact i wanted her to do more.

"Hey, Are you okay?" I asked her looking at her hands. "Here, lemme see it." held and looked her bandaged hand.

"Am fine. How did you find out?" She asked.

"Someone sent me the video, since you have been avoiding me by all means for the past few days."

"No. When did you started lying? We saw each other yesterday. At the sport center. Remember?"

I winked at her. "I always miss you thats why." "Where the hell is that foolish girl?"

"Who? Zehra? She left."

I stood up trying to make a move for the door."Where is she? I am gonna teach her a lesson."

"Come on. I've already dealt with her. And this is none of your business. Remember?" She smiled. That smile, it can win the heart of the entire world. I can bet that.

She looked helplessly at me. Her eyes sparkled like the Altair star in the night sky. "Let's go, Maina." She said. But suddenly her began to ring...i guessed who it might be, Ali. She rolled her eyes and hissed.

"Are you not going to pick his call?" I asked.

"No. I have nothing to say to him. Let's go" she said and i led her to the car, then drove off.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived her apartment. I looked at her but she was fast asleep. She looked very innocent and beautiful, you will think she was quite and cool but what a drama queen she is. "Hey," i moved her gently on the passengers sit. She murmured and crossed her hands around her chest. I smiled and looked at her very closely, monitoring and watching every features of her beautiful face. "Farha, get up." I held her hand and touched her ears with my finger.

"Stop it. I just wanna sleep for a few minutes." She shrugged. I continued disturbing her. It gave me joy obviously. "Come on, Maryam."

"What are you dreaming of?" I looked into face like i was ready to consume her for good.

"Uhhhh, Maina."