Part 17

Maina's POV

Holy Sh*t. Madina really blew my head. How could she meet my Aunty and introduce herself as my fiancee.

The agreement we had that i shall introduce her to my Aunty as my Fiancée ended a long time ago after we broke up.

But, that b*tch, Madina Omar ruined everything. I feel like tearing her into pieces, right now.

Her latest lover was the most influential and popular Forever21 model in UAE.

My Aunty and family always wanted me to get married to a nice and beautiful lady. A very responsible and calm one, from a respected Family.

I graduated in International Relation at the Canadian University, Dubai. Since then, I had devoted my time in running Our family business. I am now doing my Masters At Okan University.

I am not ready for love or Marriage right now. Not with Madina, or any other lady.

I sighed and went into my bathroom to take a shower.

After 20minutes i came out, hanging a damp towel around my neck, i saw Farha's back, she was holding a lunchbox. I went closer to her and touched her arm. Hey! I whispered. She turned around and gasped, jumping on her toes. She jerked backward hitting the Bookshelf.

And there it was, hundreds of Books and documents were scattered on the floor. NO!. I bite my lower lips trying to control my anger.

She knelt down and started arranging the books.

"Am sorry, am really sorry."she said.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her up towards me. Her eyes were weary and she had that innocent look as usual. No!!, those deceiving eyes. I am not gonna let them trick me.

"You are Sorry?, Is that what you are really good at, messing things up and then apologize?." I yelled at her.

"Am sorry okay. What do you want me to say?" twisting her arm.

"You are always making mistakes...Do you know how important these books are? I really hate it when people touch my things." I shouted at her.

"Fine, they are just books. I will arrange them on the shelf. Dont eat me up."she looked into my face.

"I hide an important disk in the middle of a book," i lied. "Now its lost. The books are scattered everywhere!!!! How am i supposed to find it?"

"I will find it!!! So please just let me go!!!."

I pushed her to the floor. And kicked the book shelf making more books fall.

"Just get out!!!"

"Oh really? You are treating me like a servant!!!
Just because I work for you doesn't mean you have to order me around and shout like the way you treat your employees and Butler Kufler."

I glared at her. She's got some nerves.

"And what about you?? I stood up and walked up to her. " You act all moody around me but smile and laugh around with other people."

"Excuse me? What are you talking about? "

"You know exactly what i am talking about? Taking selfies and laughing with your friends, but act like a different lady when you are with me?. Are you trying to impress me or what? You are not my type and am not even interested in ladies...So please chill out."

"You are rude and heartless, i never knew you had this side of you. You are not a gentleman!!!," she yelled. "I dont blame you. I just needed a job." She picked her bag and stumbled out.

"What was wrong with me???" I pinched the bridge of my forehead.

*****Don't forget to
Vote
Share
Comment ❤️