Part 59

Maina's POV

I've never been so happy and contented waking up in a morning like this. I woke up with Farha in my arms. Her head pillowed my chest, her arms hugging my waist and her legs tangled mine.

A smile crossed my face as i stayed still, trying not to wake her up. We slept at three am. I would not sleep, I'd be very happy staying up and continue to cuddle, talk and play with her. But she looked really sleepy and kept on yawning, Until she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table, it was already nine in the morning. Her class was scheduled eleven am. I remembered when we talked about having babies yesterday.

"When?" I asked her when our topic shifted to child birth.

I did not want to pressure her. I realized after getting married, I should stop thinking—about myself, what i want or what I should benefit. It was not like business that you've to make. Strategic plan all the time.

Farha could be emotional, sensitive and fickle-minded sometimes. It was her personality, a whole package—and the reason why i fell in love with her. I should think of what she wanted too, let her express herself by voicing out her opinions and suggestions. We should communicate and understand each other before making a decision, especially the major ones.

"Is two years too soon for you?"

"No, not at all." She chuckled, i removed a strand of hair out of her lips. "I prefer it much earlier though."

"Aww...Farha. So after your graduation?" I kissed her cheeks and hugged her. "I feel the same way, but i have to give you some time."

"Don't worry. I understand." She caressed my arm, assuring me that there was nothing to worry about.

It was our parents joy and excitement too, seeing their daughter and son having a baby. A little more time would not hurt. We have a lifetime to have an adventure together once we have kids.

She stirred and murmured, "I'm so sleepy.." and rolled to her side of the bed. I smiled and left the bed, slowly sneaking out of the bedroom.

I went to the kitchen whistling while i nearly bumped at Mevkebe.

"Good morning, Maina. Breakfast is ready."

"Oh so early. That's good, Farha will be going out early. Thank you."

"Farha haven't come down yet. I guess she's still sleeping..?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, she is."

Farha's POV

My hands creeped at the other side of the bed,but there was no one there. I opened my eyes and there was no sign of Maina, except for the imprint of his head on the pillow.

Where is he?

I yawned and stretched my body. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I was shocked when I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw a bruise-like round mark on my left cheek and neck. It looked like a hickey!

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then i saw another hickey on my inner arm and chest. I remembered Maina and widly kissed me last night like it was the end of the world for us.

Yes. I easily get bruised. That's the problem of my sensitive skin. Darn it. I remember, i run out of concealer already. I can't go out with all these love bites especially with the one on my face.

The door rattled and i ran to the bed, hiding underneath the comforter.

I heard Maina chuckled. "Hey i saw you. Don't pretend to be asleep now."