Part 55

Ali's POV

The smoke of the shisha filled the whole room i rented in the bar. A tray of fruits placed on the center table, i placed my legs beside it and rested my head on the couch. Ever since Farha left for Nigeria, I've been depressed. I just recently agreed to start working. My father asked me to further my education and go abroad for my residency but how can i leave Farha.

I miss her so much that she always appear infront of my eyes. Can't she always be with me and be real just like her image in front of me.

My errand boy, Bürak walked into the room coughing and rubbing his eyes due to the smoke in the room.

"Here are the photographs, Sir. He said doesn't know the date of the their arrival but will keep you up to date."

I picked the brown parcel from the table and opened it roughly scattering the whole pictuoon the table. Holy sh*t!!! My eyes grew bigger and red with rage as i looked at Farha's wedding pictures. Wait! She really got married?

"Look at the way she is smiling here." I looked at Burak and pointed at the pictures. "Here look at it." He collected them and looked at them keenly with questions in his eyes.

I held my forehead in my palms for a minute and continued looking at the pictures. "Sir, are you okay?" Burak asked noticing my sudden change of mood.

In this particular picture, Farha rested her head on Maina's chest happily laughing showing her teeth. "Arrrghhhhh." I pushed the table throwing it upside down making a loud crashing sound. A young beautiful woman in uniform rushed in, she looked like she was working in the bar. "Are you okay, Sir?" She asked me gently smiling.

"How can i be okay?" I slumped down into chair sobbing like a child. Her eyes lit up and burak was alarmed. "How?"

"Ali you don't have to do this to yourself. Just let go. It's all in the past." Burak advised.

"How can you cry like a baby over a woman? This is serious? Are you not a man?" She asked looking at Farha's pictures and throwing it on the table.

"You all will not understand." I shook my head bitterly and she knelt down beside me, holding my hand. "There are lots of ladies that are willing to just see your smile, Ali. If she doesn't know that then she is the one losing a gem." I looked into her eyes for a few minute. They were nothing compared to that of Farha.

"Farha is a different type of woman. If I can't have her, then i can never get someone like her ever again." She opened her mouth to talk but i waved my hands at her to shut up. "Thank you. Just leave."

When she was about to close the door. "Sorry but may i know your name?" I asked.

"Melda." She smiled before leaving.

I refilled the shisha again for the 6th time. My stomach was already burning and rumbling from hunger but I won't stop. I had no appetite to eat.

"Take me home." I said when I finally noticed i could hold the pipe properly. Burak held me leading me to the car. Melda also helped. Come back soon. I miss you. Farha please. I whispered to my self till i fell asleep.

leemarh__ fatimaalfaah fyrdausy
I see you guys❤️❤️❤️thank you for voting all the chapters. 😍😍❤️
sanusisalamahr Alawiyyah98 lazylayze Mairohassan001