Part 22

"I went to sleep last night with a smile because I knew I'd be dreaming of you... but I woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a dream."

Maina's POV

7:30pm, Grand Bazaar.
Istanbul, Turkey.

It's been a year now since Farha worked as my personal assistant

It's been a year now since Farha worked as my personal assistant. I became so attached to her that i couldn't think straight at times. She's gone to Uludag, Bursa for a mid-term holiday.

My life was becoming difficult without Farha. I was supposed to attend a conference meeting in Dubai, but I postponed it because i wanted to see Farha before i leave.

I want Farha now. More than anything. It makes me feel more alive when she's around. It brings me unexplainable when we're together. And there's this endless urge to impress her, to prove to her that i am better man, her superhero.

I groaned. Something is not right anymore. Why am I feeling this way? I haven't felt this kind of feeling for a woman before.

"Hey, are you okay?." Khaleed peeped into my face.

"Yeah, am fine. What is it?" I asked him.

"You see that girl over there," pointing at a slim turkish lady who was smiling at us." She has been looking at you for ages."

"Am not interested, Man." I looked away.

"Come on, Cheer up! Here she comes!!."

The slim turkish lady approached me and extended her hands smiling.

"Merhaba! Benim adım Sarah, ya seninki? ( Hello! My name is Sarah, what's your name?)."

I ignored her and sighed. I just wanted to be alone.

"Hello!!." She waved at my face.

I finally looked at her and replied. "Benim adım Maina (my name is Maina) ." I replied.

She smiled and looked at Khaleed who was already blushing like a fool. Oh God, he is so annoying. I adjusted my shirt and looked at them.

"Ben de sizinle tanıştığıma memnun odum (Nice to meet you too)." She shook Khaleed's hand.

She turned over and looked at me. "Türkçe biliyor musun? (Do you speak Turkish?)."

I looked at my shoes for a few seconds.

"Birazcık (Only a bit)." I replied.