Part 42

Are you in love? ❤️

Maina's POV

"You hate me that much." Madina asked standing looking hopelessly. She walked over and hugged me. I felt very uncomfortable. "Let me go." I tried to pull her away but she held me firmly.

"Please. Don't do this." She pleaded holding me strongly. I was getting angry and she won't let me go.

"How have you been?" I asked and she released me slowly.

"Fine. I have missed you so much."

Anty laila laughed. "I will give you guys a moment." She walked out of the study room.

"Madina, we've ended everything a long time ago."

"I know but i want us to go back to how we used to be." She was moving closer to me with seductive look.

"Hey, what are you doing?" walking back from her. I looked back and she pushed to the wall.

"What does she have that I don't?" She rubbed my nose with her thumb then slowly rubbed my thin lips.

"I will do anything for you." She slide her hands into my shirt, rubbing my bare chest, tickling my six packs.

"Wait, stopp." I whispered gritting my teeth. The Pleasure i was getting stirred back old memories. She really knew how to turn me on. I used to be smitten by her before but now i think i was losing to her.

"No girl can make you feel this way." She whispered, blowing air into my ear before she replaced her hands with her mouth. Her tongue replaced her lips, kissing my stomach. She moved up to my core and flicked her tongue on my nipple. I closed my eyes trying to absorbed everything.

"Farha is just a distraction for you." She said.

Suddenly that statement got my head got back to reality. Distraction?! The distraction roghty now was Madina. Without wasting time, i pushed her violently. Fouad was standing holding his teddy bear. He looked flaggerbasted. What do you expect? I ran over and hugged him.

"Hey, what are you doing awake?" He couldn't answer. Instead He yawned and went back upstairs.

"Why did you push me like that?" Madina asked struggling to get up. "Are you mad? Do you think seducing me will work?"

"You fell for it. Didn't you?" She hissed.

"You're the distraction and not Farha. Get put and never come back here!"

"Oh really? I heard you have a French Sugar Daddy. Go to him and leave me alone."

"I want...."

"Get out." I barked at the too of my voice, scaring the hell out of her.

Heads down. I slumped into the armchair close to me. I rubbed my face. Disappointed. I was disappointed at myself for falling in her trap. Definitely, i know i have no feelin for her but what was that? The burning desire in me was getting out of hand. Even if Farha wasn't here, I felt so guilty.

****
Two days later, I decided to video call Farha on my Laptop. "Hey, how have you been?" I asked her.

"I don't know. You didn't bother to call me." She rolled her eyes. I know she was upset. Very upset.

"Am sorry. I have been very occupied." She rolled her beautiful eyes again.

"I miss you!" She said looking at her hands. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Are you sure?" I raised my brows up suspiciously.

"Yes. You dont believe me?"

"Oh no. I do. I am glad you did because i miss you always." I replied. She smiled shyly. That kind of smile i could die for.